Andrés Iniesta

CatalinR10

Iniesta flows like water, so he was in his element today :lol:

Christian-Bale-0001.gif

Elite-BkD

Best player in the world to have when your team is struggling for control of the match (along with Xavi). Amazing tonight.

footyfan

Calma, calma
He, along with Xavi, were the main men responsible for putting the team in a position to take advantage of Sevilla leaving spaces. You could say that's kind of their job, and also that they weren't always successful, but for the large part they were brilliant.

Best player in the world to have when your team is struggling for control of the match (along with Xavi). Amazing tonight.

I would put Messi (of 2 years ago) in that category too, I still can't forget the Champions League final at Wembley where he literally kept moving the play 30 yards up the pitch amidst the intense United pressure.

Elite-BkD

He, along with Xavi, were the main men responsible for putting the team in a position to take advantage of Sevilla leaving spaces. You could say that's kind of their job, and also that they weren't always successful, but for the large part they were brilliant.

I would put Messi (of 2 years ago) in that category too, I still can't forget the Champions League final at Wembley where he literally kept moving the play 30 yards up the pitch amidst the intense United pressure.

Eh I don't remember much of a struggle for control of that match though, Barca pretty much played them off the park for 90 minutes.

Elite-BkD

Wembley of course. We broke the tension in Rome right up with Iniesta's run and goal from Etoo.

Indeed.
In Wembley we were never rattled and grossly underperforming, even in the opening period. There was no turn-around needed and we were always gonna win that game.

e28makaveli

The Don, the glider. Great game but he scared me late in the second half when he tried to dribble out of our box. Just clear your zone sometimes man.

Home of Barca Fans