Andrés Iniesta

CatalinR10

The Don shall rise from the darkness and lead us to victory.

The-Dark-Knight-Rises.jpg

F

Flavia

1060jfq.jpg

"Good evening. In name of Anna, myself and our families we could not forget to thank all the support and love from the past few days. My family and I are overwhelmed and infinitely thankful for all of them. Those are very difficult moments, and we appreciate your respect for our privacy. We know the little one is looking after us from up above... A hug to everyone."

:cry:

F

Flavia

His wife was 7 months pregnant... Many problems can occur in that period, and the baby is pratically all formed. Many survive delivers at this period too... That's really sad.

Galning

I've been reading everywhere that he's been sleeping at the hospital for a MONTH to be with his wife every night. Not sure if true though.. it's Twitter. And I always thought miscarriages just happen, seems very unlikely that his wife would be in hospital for a couple of weeks let alone a month. But then again, I really don't know anything about it.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I've been reading everywhere that he's been sleeping at the hospital for a MONTH to be with his wife every night.

The complications have lasted a month??? If so, it's a miracle how amazing his performances have been despite such a troubling situation always lingering in his mind.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I've been reading everywhere that he's been sleeping at the hospital for a MONTH to be with his wife every night. Not sure if true though.. it's Twitter. And I always thought miscarriages just happen, seems very unlikely that his wife would be in hospital for a couple of weeks let alone a month. But then again, I really don't know anything about it.

Spontaneous miscarriages usually happen in the first trimester as far as I know... Miscarriages so late (7 months) in pregnancy are usually because of an identified danger or risk, so it wouldn't surprise me if she was hospitalized and the Don was by her side every night during the last month...

Galning

Spontaneous miscarriages usually happen in the first trimester as far as I know... Miscarriages so late (7 months) in pregnancy are usually because of an identified danger or risk, so it wouldn't surprise me if she was hospitalized and the Don was by her side every night during the last month...

I see, really terrible :(

The complications have lasted a month??? If so, it's a miracle how amazing his performances have been despite such a troubling situation always lingering in his mind.

Exactly. It's incredible.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

I don't want to sound like a dick or anything, and please don't take this the wrong way, but maybe that piece of reality could have lit a fire inside him?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I don't want to sound like a dick or anything, and please don't take this the wrong way, but maybe that piece of reality could have lit a fire inside him?

I get what you mean (it's not an offensive thing to say) but the scenario seems to be something that'd detract from him more than motivate. The fact is that he was waiting around for his unborn son to die, how powerless would he feel in that scenario? He probably had some sort of unconscious reaction to take control of whatever he can (i.e bossing games the way he has) but even then, in his conscious mind it's nothing but suffering.

He's a lot tougher than he lets on, that's for sure. The Don may not be aggressive or imposing externally, but he's strong inside and I hope he can continue to withstand this.

Home of Barca Fans