Andrés Iniesta

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Madrid doesn't stand a chance if he bosses the game like he did today... He was immense! His best performance in the whole season in my opinion...

CatalinR10

Bi3R5f2CEAAvByE.jpg

Paganinisrvnge

His best performance all season. That shot was :worthy: . I'd like to see him shoot a little more. Throughout the years he often seems hesitant to shoot unless it's in the biggest matches.

CatalinR10

Iniesta: "My family thanks all people for their support. The affection of so many anonymous people gives you a lot of strength." #fcblive

mazp

Him being in form is so crucial to this team right now. If he can keep it up along with Messi for the next two months, then sky's the limit for how far this team can go. Great game from him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The biggest difference in the team of late has been none other than Iniesta...Not Messi, Cesc, Neymar or Tata

Vapor

I feel like Iniesta's performance vs Manchester City at home right after his terrible personal tragedy provided some of the inspiration to fuel the team and really get them pumping. When someone does something so heroic and amazing as Iniesta did, everyone can't help but feel inspired by and feed off of that energy.

Ever since I saw him in the Spain game a couple weeks ago I could tell he was starting to feel it again. Now he's just turned up the level to 11, and we are SO much better for it!

Home of Barca Fans