Andres Iniesta

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
This was him during the Cl final:

144411__spiderman2_l.jpg

I don't know anything with those kind of arms anymore. =(

beef-supreme

Iniesta had an absolutely massive season 2008-09. He was phenomenal.
Credit to abd091 for posting a link to his youtube channel, his video is a great representation of how fabulous Don Andres can be.
[YOUTUBE]GaCGjFHITPU[/YOUTUBE]

Unfortunately I've yet to see any of that from him this season, but remember, it was in January that he started to become superman last year, so we can expect more of the same :D
It's no coincidence that he has to return to injury to play again, in the new year.
I'm fully optimistic about this one!

J

justin

Iniesta in my honest opinion is the most overrated player in the world.

It was ridiculous that he was voted amongst the top 5 players in the world; what an insult to the likes of Cesc, Lampard, Gerard, Essien!!
Iniesta hasn't even scored a single goal this season which is beyond pathetic for an attacking midfielder.

Iniesta does fancy flicks and dribbles, but provides very little end product and substance. Most of the time he passes sideways and backwards, dives and loses the ball.

Iniesta might be good to watch but he provides very little real substance and is very very ineffective, I challenge someone to prove me wrong.

C

ChuckaOwns

LOL That is possibly the worst post i have ever set eyes on. You've been proved wrong many a time, about Iniesta and Cesc. If we do it again like hell you'll listen You'll just go back to your pathetic first argument. I'm not and i doubt anyone else will try and succesfully prove you wrong......Again.

Key word: Again.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One

It was ridiculous that he was voted amongst the top 5 players in the world; what an insult to the likes of Cesc, Lampard, Gerard, Essien!!
Iniesta hasn't even scored a single goal this season which is beyond pathetic for an attacking midfielder.

Iniesta does fancy flicks and dribbles, but provides very little end product and substance. Most of the time he passes sideways and backwards, dives and loses the ball.

Iniesta might be good to watch but he provides very little real substance and is very very ineffective, I challenge someone to prove me wrong.

Cunt. :coffee:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match

its the things that you dont see on the stat sheet the andres did last season that made him stand out so much... not to mention the amount of grace he does it with.. also i think i remember him scoring some really important gol last seasons... hmm... somewhere called standford bridge...

i think that a football fan is someone who sees o they score gols they are good... but a person who really understands the game on a deeper level can see the importance of the likes of iniesta is and was to our team...

i also think that u prolly did not see every match of last season so u can not fully appreciate the amazing level that he played at... your BF cesc can only dream of having the silky skills of andres

Last edited:

iced1776

Andres' 08/09 season was one of a legend, I always got just as excited when he got the ball than I did when Messi received it.

Galning

Iniesta is the best dude.
You can clearly see our team isn't the same when he isn't on the pitch.
Even when he plays at LW, you can see there's something wrong.

Home of Barca Fans