Andres Iniesta

I wish he proves me wrong in all that I said ("He's not even a quarter of his former self", "He's declinig speed is greater then speed of light", "He's falling like handleless axe"...) but Idoubt it...

What puzzles me is why is he declining so sudden and so fast? Has something happened to him? How can Zanetti/Maldini and others boss 'till 42?

He's been better this season than last season though.....

Jombi

Not a chance. Unless he pulls a Xavi, I'm 100 percent certain that The Don will end his footballing career in Barcelona. I can't for the life of me imagine that either part would want to part ways.

If he doesnt perform? Sure, we all love Iniesta, but we are not a charity either. Guardiola did not end his career with us but moved to Italy.

Last edited:

Trickykid

If he doesnt perform? Sure, we all love Iniesta, but we are not a charity either. Guardiola did not end his career with us but moved to Italy.

Guardiola was never half the player that Iniesta is, and I frankly don't see The Don losing his mojo completely anytime soon - even though some in here are deluded enough to say he's already lost it.

Well, I don't know why some people here get my oppinions and evaluations personaly and as an offence. But what can I do-this is free forum and everybody can do and feel as they like. I have my oppinion and respect other colegues oppinions here, and I won't mock or ridicule anybody-ever.

:iniesta: is my second favorite player in our team (after :messi1:) and last thing I want to do is to offend him. But I see what I see and have to say it: Don is declining rapidly.

I don't like it, I hate it, I wish it is not the case - but it is. But: Don can demant and shame me during the current season and following years. I realy wish I end up as worst player performance evaluator in history - because I don't want to be right in this case.

Wouldn't be the first time I made poor judgement. Problem is the opposite case-what if I prove right? I wont be happy, I won't enjoy in "I told you so" crap... I'll be sad just as you.

Let's hope I tottaly screwed up in evaluating Don's future performances-let it end up as his finest years! :barcascarf: :iniesta:

Well, I don't know why some people here get my oppinions and evaluations personaly and as an offence. But what can I do-this is free forum and everybody can do and feel as they like. I have my oppinion and respect other colegues oppinions here, and I won't mock or ridicule anybody-ever.

:iniesta: is my second favorite player in our team (after :messi1:) and last thing I want to do is to offend him. But I see what I see and have to say it: Don is declining rapidly.

I don't like it, I hate it, I wish it is not the case - but it is. But: Don can demant and shame me during the current season and following years. I realy wish I end up as worst player performance evaluator in history - because I don't want to be right in this case.

Wouldn't be the first time I made poor judgement. Problem is the opposite case-what if I prove right? I wont be happy, I won't enjoy in "I told you so" crap... I'll be sad just as you.

Let's hope I tottaly screwed up in evaluating Don's future performances-let it end up as his finest years! :barcascarf: :iniesta:

Its your opinion, other people just have different opinions and are expressing it just like you are expressing yours. This isnt about liking iniesta or not, imo he's been better than last season and seems to have integrated well in the system after being out of sorts for the most part of last season. He also has a habit of just not playing his best if the game isnt important enough.

Neymessi

Messi is often compared with ronaldo.But for me any player of this generation that came close to messi was iniesta.What a player he was :worthy:

Galning

CSrVW0hWsAAQYWK.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Looks like they're becoming quite good friends. The Don posed with him not too long ago too.

ter Stegen getting the big people on his side :iniesta: :messi:

Home of Barca Fans