Andres Iniesta

F

Fisnik

When he came in in the clasico he slowed down the game and hold the ball all 25 minutes was spend with ball in his feets Really he is a genius and he compleats Xavi ! In the first half was difficult for xavi to hold the ball llike we used to see but te assist were Perffect !

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
He hasn't been that standard this year, had many injury problems, and you are here where you are... So it is advantage for us for sure, but nothing had changed for the chances of winning this semi..

Merv

Just saw the news at sport. This is so unexpected :sad: I don't understand why our players are getting all these injuries warming up and in training.

"According to the medical, Iniesta suffer a torn hamstring in his right leg. It is the reproduction of the injury already suffered in Mallorca on 27 March and it took 10 days without playing. Now, however, the injury is more serious and therefore will no longer play."

Geez, this has just ruined my morning.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He hasn't been that standard this year, had many injury problems, and you are here where you are... So it is advantage for us for sure, but nothing had changed for the chances of winning this semi..

He maintains the possession like no one else could except for Xavi... He doesn't offer any spectacular statistics but his presence brings a sense of calmness to the lads

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
as he is injured let me face you with a dilemma:

There is a world Cup this year and he has a serious chance of getting the title with Spain. But there is also a second consecutive CL final at the Bernabeu ... which would he choose? Would he go for the CL final again and blowing himself up like last year, ir would he pass that and go for the WC?

Well OK, not really a dilemma as he goes for the WC obviously but still, would be interesting to see it in reality (without wishing him injuries etc, you know what I mean)
I'm feeling guilty.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
I know that, my point was, even without him, or with him playin 20 minutes per match, managed to be 1st in the league and reach Semi with easy... :)

Home of Barca Fans