Andres Iniesta

W

woobie

Awwww! Iniesta + blanket! (with baby just barely visible). I bet he's a great dad.

Andrew M

It's so endearing to see Don Andres treat his newborn baby in the same fashion as his feet treat the ball on the pitch.

impeh

Hi, its me..
could you ever imagine him raising his voice at the kid? :innocent:

he'd whisper at him to tell him off :D

but congrats :)

Juan03

after Messi, Iniesta is my second favorite player to watch, his technique is incredible not to mention he always tries the difficult and penetrating pass. That pass to Pedrito was simply orgasmic

Phatroonaldo

He's having his best ever season for us. Not to mention his zidanesque big game performance. He's also been our most consistent player after Messi and Abidal.

Elite-BkD

He's having his best ever season for us. Not to mention his zidanesque big game performance. He's also been our most consistent player after Messi and Abidal.

You absolutely MUST be joking...Messi has been more consistent than Iniesta this season??? Get real.

fcbarcatenerife

Messi has easily been the most consistent player on the team this season, how do you think he managed 52 goals and 24 assists? He didn't score them all in one game!

Elite-BkD

Opinions, opinions. Mine stink, yours are better.

Abidal's been our most consistent player this season, then messi, then iniesta.

Yeah sorry, I'm a bit of a cranky bastard atm (being sick does that -.-) but I'll have to agree, mine are better (=
Messi leads Iniesta at least a good 4:1 in terms of distinctly off games this season.
Edit: and yeah, Abidal's been perfect like every second he's been on a pitch for us..

El Guaje

Messi has been the most consistent player the last 3 years. Not just in Barcelona, but out of all players.

08/09: 38 goals + 15 assists
09/10: 47 goals + around 10 assists if Im not misstaken
10/11: 52 goals + ~25 assists.

And aside from the stats, he has been awesome generally.

Home of Barca Fans