Andy Carroll

ammarfcb

ze special one
ok so you wanna play with stats i didn't wanna come here but i have to now.

fact
5 ft 9 in fabregas (midfielder) who in 6 years at arsenal has only scored one header. has scored more goals from headers this season then carroll (6 ft 3) has with any part of his body this season.

it's called manipulation.

HBA im not going to reply to your last post because i already won with this ^.

F

Flavia

It was detected after the final. And one fact is that carroll is terrible, and he won't come good. Your wait won't come to nothing, just wait and see.

ammarfcb

ze special one
No my son, I have won it with this :FACT
In David Villa's last 41 games for Barcelona he has scored a measly 11 goals

what exactly have you won. im trying to prove that carroll is shit. an i think i've done so
but what are you trying to prove. your arguments are all over the place

Hatem Ben Arfa

what exactly have you won. im trying to prove that carroll is shit. an i think i've done so
but what are you trying to prove. your arguments are all over the place

I've proved that 22 year old boy Carroll just starting in the game deserves some leeway when a 32 million pound, 30 year old, 10 year vet that did the business for Valenica and is now playing for the best team in world, hell the best team en la historia del futbol, can only manage a measly 11 goals in his last 41 games.

I've proved that Villa's form has not been good enough to people like you that keep thier heads in the sand about it.

ammarfcb

ze special one
I've proved that 22 year old boy Carroll just starting in the game deserves some leeway when a 32 million pound, 30 year old, 10 year vet that did the business for Valenica and is now playing for the best team in world, hell the best team en la historia del futbol, can only manage a measly 11 goals in his last 41 games.

I've proved that Villa's form has not been good enough to people like you that keep thier heads in the sand about it.

he was suffering with a injury since april. and 11 goals is not as bad as you make it out to be

and oh now were talking about price tags are we. well if you think villa hasn't justifies his price tag from april on wards. i would argue that he justified his proce with crucial goals all over the place. but how has your carroll justified his £35m

Hatem Ben Arfa

he was suffering with a injury since april. and 11 goals is not as bad as you make it out to be

and oh now were talking about price tags are we. well if you think villa hasn't justifies his price tag from april on wards. i would argue that he justified his proce with crucial goals all over the place. but how has your carroll justified his £35m

the price tag was based on potential of a 21 year old boy, hence the leeway point I already made. he has not justified it yet, he has the next 10 years to do so.

Villa first complained of discomfort after the Wembley final.

F

Flavia

the price tag was based on potential of a 21 year old boy, hence the leeway point I already made. he has not justified it yet, he has the next 10 years to do so.

Villa first complained of discomfort after the Wembley final.
It was based on Liverpool desperation, not on his non-existent potential.

Hatem Ben Arfa

It was based on his potential and the fact that he was banging them in for Newcastle. no one spends money on a 21 year old boy that has no potential. hell even Spurs bid 25 million pounds for Carroll.

Manuel Traquete

It was based on his potential and the fact that he was banging them in for Newcastle. no one spends money on a 21 year old boy that has no potential. hell even Spurs bid 25 million pounds for Carroll.

Also, no one spends 35 million on a 22-year-old player who has scored 39 goals in his entire professional career, most of it spent in a lower level of football in the second division (therefore easier to score goals), yet Liverpool did.

The fact that he cost 35 million doesn't prove that he has potential, it only proves that Liverpool were stupid. Caroll has tremendous flop potential, which he's fulfilling very well so far and will undoubtedly keep doing so.

Hatem Ben Arfa

you don't bid 25 million pounds for Carroll like spurs did if you don't think the lad has potential.

he will prove all doubters wrong.

Home of Barca Fans