Andy Carroll

Hatem Ben Arfa

really depends on what u mean by good. don't want you bangin over my head like you do to other people the second he scores 2 goals

:lol:

I'll definitely remind you every time he scores a couple of goals of how you said his career was headed for the second division and that he's nothing but a defender on the wrong side of the pitch, how he has no potential at all and how he's not a footballer because he scores a lot of goals with his head.

Last edited:

ammarfcb

ze special one
:lol:

I'll definitely remind you every time he scores a couple of goals of how you said his career was headed for the second division and that he's nothing but a defender on the wrong side of the pitch, how he has no potential at all and how he's not a footballer because he scores a lot of goals with his head.

so a couple of goals is all it takes to prove to u that a player is on form. yet you proudly come on the villa thread and have a go at him hours after he scores a goal :lol:

Hatem Ben Arfa

so a couple of goals is all it takes to prove to u that a player is on form. yet you proudly come on the villa thread and have a go at him hours after he scores a goal :lol:

read what I said again please :lol:

every time he scores a couple of goals I'll remind you of all that you said about him.

The more times I remind you it will mean that he has been doing consistently well.

heck do you know what I'll remind you every time he scores 1 goal.

ammarfcb

ze special one
read what I said again please :lol:

every time he scores a couple of goals I'll remind you of all that you said about him.

The more times I remind you it will mean that he has been doing consistently well.

heck do you know what I'll remind you every time he scores 1 goal.

so 1 goal = being consistently well.
and 23 goal for villa = crap, needs to be sold.

Hatem Ben Arfa

so 1 goal = being consistently well.
and 23 goal for villa = crap, needs to be sold.

please quote me where I have said such a thing?

consistently well means me frequently reminding you of what you said because he will be doing well almost every week. can you not work it out?

the more he scores = the more I remind you of your negative claims about him.

2 goals in 17 games for 31 year old 10 year vet Villa = crap!!!!!!

11 goals in 19 games last seasoon for Newcastle 21 year old Carroll = good player with good potential

Co0ter

I don't see how having a decent scoring record for half a season, no matter how young you are, makes someone a "good player" with a lot of potential.

He was extremely overrated when he was sold. Liverpool paid an obscene amount for him, just awful. He's been shit since he's been at Liverpool. He hasn't been "not good", he's been shit.

He has A LOT to prove and honestly, I don't see him ever doing that. Not at Liverpool. Liverpool has already looked past Andy Carrol, you know that b/c they've gone with a system that completely ignores his strengths and utility.

ammarfcb

ze special one

consistently well means me frequently reminding you of what you said because he will be doing well almost every week. can you not work it out?

11 goals in 19 games last seasoon for Newcastle 21 year old Carroll = good player with good potential

your just manipulating the stats in a weird way. carroll has 5 since joining liverpool.(11 months)

and i don't think you understand the meaning of the word consistent. and villa has 9 this season (admittedly not great) but where did you come up with 2 in 17.

ricknattery

way to go, choosing periods in time that benefit your point.

still doesn't change the fact Carroll is shit

Hatem Ben Arfa

your just manipulating the stats in a weird way. carroll has 5 since joining liverpool.(11 months)

and i don't think you understand the meaning of the word consistent. and villa has 9 this season (admittedly not great) but where did you come up with 2 in 17.

Villa form after February last season.

Home of Barca Fans