Ángel Di María

RMU ReBorn

Man we Must Thank Perez for selling him .. he would have single handedly took Rma To.Glory considering how weak is our Defense .. !!!

Morten

Man we Must Thank Perez for selling him .. he would have single handedly took Rma To.Glory considering how weak is our Defense .. !!!

What? He is a good player, but we were not reliant on him. If he stayed that would have been fine, but he wanted to leave so thats fine.

RMU ReBorn

What? He is a good player, but we were not reliant on him. If he stayed that would have been fine, but he wanted to leave so thats fine.
Nop,I didn't Mean't That ,We are Not dependent on Any one . still i am relieved to see No Di maria in Madrid .. He was a beast in Classico's ...!!

Morten

Nop,I didn't Mean't That ,We are Not dependent on Any one . still i am relieved to see No Di maria in Madrid .. He was a beast in Classico's ...!!

Yeah, well others can do the job, if the players stop falling apart cause of injuries. Not bloody likely.

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

Yeah, well others can do the job, if the players stop falling apart cause of injuries. But that doesnt look likely, lel.
I am Really Worried About our chances in Classico ,Two weeks from Now . Benitez will park The Bus And If they scores First ,We are Doomed . Verane is Turning out to be one of the Finest center backs in the world : !!! Can we Break the Dead lock ,???

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I am Really Worried About our chances in Classico ,Two weeks from Now . Benitez will park The Bus And If they scores First ,We are Doomed . Verane is Turning out to be one of the Finest center backs in the world : !!! Can we Break the Dead lock ,???

Did you watch by the match tonight?

PSG bypassed their midfield and defence like it wasn't there. What we need is to re-organize defensively.

One thing's for sure. Neymar and Suarez won't waste those chances.

Morten

PSG bypassed their midfield and defence like it wasn't there. What we need is to re-organize defensively.

Varane did pretty well though, but thats not enough, a collective effort is needed, which was lacking today.

RMU ReBorn

Yup i watched ... Verane was their best player in the Field . we shouldn't forget that for Classico pepe -Marcelo will be Ready .. And yes S-N won't waste Those chances Like Cavani .... !!! But Is there enough creativity in our mid field ???

RMU ReBorn

Varane did pretty well though, but thats not enough, a collective effort is needed, which was lacking today.

It will be Marcelo,pepe, Verane,Ramos For Classico but Ramos is vulnerable These days . i Hope Ney Boy And Raki can exploit his weakness !!!

Morten

It will be Marcelo,pepe, Verane,Ramos For Classico but Ramos is vulnerable These days . i Hope Ney Boy And Raki can exploit his weakness !!!

Ehm, what? Ramos wont be rb, it will be ramos -varane as cbs if no injuries occurs. Pepe is the one who has to earn his place now.

RMU ReBorn

Ehm, what? Ramos wont be rb, it will be ramos -varane as cbs if no injuries occurs. Pepe is the one who has to earn his place now.

For Me pepe will be more influential Than Ramos in Classico's Going on Current form ... Ramos was Awful Against Atleti. Almost Gave Away The Match !!!

Home of Barca Fans