Ángel Di María

EdmondDantes

I keep thinking his best position is in midfield, PSG are playing 4-3-3 but with the way Motta, Matuidi and Verratti are playing I don't see Di Maria playing there, at least for now.

Jair Ventura

Paris is a very good team in a league that is not so great, ofc he will look good for the most part. He is still a terible defender, and it shows basically anytime they are up against good oposition in CL.

Meh, I could say the same about Yellow Card Ramos.

oggydude

Lol ADM started amazingly at United as well, he is a great player but was inconsistent and didn't want to play for us, so still believe we made the right choice to sell, not replacing him with another player like Pedro is where we messed up.

Morten

Lol ADM started amazingly at United as well, he is a great player but was inconsistent and didn't want to play for us, so still believe we made the right choice to sell, not replacing him with another player like Pedro is where we messed up.

You dont need Pedro, you are chasing bigger talents :neymar: To be serious, i heard you have made a 100 mill bid for Bale, probably bs though.

oggydude

You dont need Pedro, you are chasing bigger talents :neymar: To be serious, i heard you have made a 100 mill bid for Bale, probably bs though.

Its Tancredi, so probably bs, I really hope the Neymar talk was bs from the sun, our management need to bloody pipe down with their ambitions.

Home of Barca Fans