Ángel Di María

Rohit

he lacks a final product as ive predicted before madrid bought him, he seems like such an anti-mourinho player lol

nebeer

Love is All
It did look a little surprising at first that Jose would buy Maria. Now it looks as though that he has been upping his game. His goal against Sociedad was pretty amazing. He made lot of runs that night.

Rohit

lol i have to admit he made me eat my words yesterday great goal and whipped in a few good crosses however i still feel his far too inconsistent to justify his fee just yet but well see as the league continues

Beast

The Observer
Once more... this guy is a completely flop... 25 millions... Mourinho must put extra-time in his work and contract with RM, to put this man playing has should be...

Not only the WC... his season at Benfica was something like that... in 30 games, maybe (maybe, I repeat...) 4 / 5 good matches... nothing more...

You were right.. he is a flop.. very average ...
excellent insight
:dance:

F

fried chicken

frieda-pinto-dev-patel.jpg

Di Maria @ the Slumdog Millionaire premiere

AURELIUS

Speaking objectively wingers do have the tendency to be inconsistent but he has improved tremendously since the u20 World Cup where he alongside Aguero and Banega were the three best players in that winning side.

AURELIUS

He keeps proving his doubters wrong every week

Plenty of whom are Real fans.

Having watched him at the u20 WC in Canada he along with Banega and Aguero were our three best players. Down to earth and willing to learn at every turn.

Beast

The Observer
Plenty of whom are Real fans.

Having watched him at the u20 WC in Canada he along with Banega and Aguero were our three best players. Down to earth and willing to learn at every turn.

Nope mostly cule's who as usual dismiss any player who join Real and rave about him when he leaves (see Sneijder,Robben ,VDV,Huntelaar ) pre-joining (CR,Di Maria..etc )

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Nope mostly cule's who as usual dismiss any player who join Real and rave about him when he leaves (see Sneijder,Robben ,VDV,Huntelaar ) pre-joining (CR,Di Maria..etc )

This is not true. I have ALWAYS rated SNeijder and Robben. Infact I was amazed that during our treble season you were still playing the likes of Guti, when you had a world class player like Sneijder on your bench.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I've always rated Di Maria and have said time and again he WILL be the best left winger in the world. Great player.

Home of Barca Fans