Ángel Di María

JamDav1982

Yea Messi is asking for ADM in last 3h of TW. Its definitely not panic buy. If he is aksing (and he isnt) he can fuck off from the club. This is not his private playgroud. Again, he is 100% not asking for ADM.

It has been rumoured he has wanted him for years.

No idea if true but I am not guessing Messi has just phoned them in last hour and asked for it.

Kohe321

I just got a great business idea: a Barca Fan TV channel with the same post-match interviews that Arsenal Fan TV does, because if this deal goes through, the amount of rage from our fans the coming seasons will make for absolute top level entertainment for rival fans.

blaugrana1987

This is such a spit in a face of everyone in barcelona...every fan after everything this rat has done he is coming while nearing 30yr for 5yr old sweet contract. Fuck you Bartomeo!

JamDav1982

I just got a great business idea: a Barca Fan TV channel with the same post-match interviews that Arsenal Fan TV does, because if this deal goes through, the amount of rage from our fans the coming seasons will make for absolute top level entertainment for rival fans.

Would just be a bunch of old men mumbling and excited tourists.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't buy the story of buying Di Maria to keep Messi happy, but if it is true, Messi has got some special eyes for talent... :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans