Ángel Di María

Kohe321

Di Maria's performance yesterday alone is grounds to cut 20-25m off his price. It was so bad the match is actually worth physically saving in a vault for future reference and education, because it might very well be the worst performance ever recorded.

fergus90

We've had the whole summer to plan. Panic buying anyone on the last day of the transfer window shows absolutely zero foresight no matter who it is. They're all fucking useless.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I'll support him if he comes because I support all players who wear our shirt and play for us...but for goodness sake.

Garrus

I don't buy the story of buying Di Maria to keep Messi happy, but if it is true, Messi has got some special eyes for talent... :facepalm:
It's absurd to think any of our players involve themselves in the club's sporting decision making.
But what is not absurd, Is to think they're stupid enough to think getting maria will appease messi and make him more happy, Him not signing the renewal is the only calamity that can bring them down.

Givenchy

I'm triggered by this. its worse than Paulinho.. hes nearly fucking 30, hes a headless chicken living off past glory, ex-madrid washed up donkey. look at his match for Argentina last night.. i'd rather sign nobody than waste even 30m on AdM.

Barto and his clowns need to leave asap. once we get a new board in release this monkey from his contract :lol:

Zuti

Well, we have predicted panic signing DiMaria in last hours of window for weeks now, for what it's worth.
Also, if it was Messi's request there was no need to do it a few hours before deadline, this is pure panic, nothing else.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Someone, if ANYONE shows up at his presentation, should show that picture of him taunting us at Camp Nou and see his reaction. It will be gold.

blaugrana1987

Di Maria's performance yesterday alone is grounds to cut 20-25m off his price. It was so bad the match is actually worth physically saving in a vault for future reference and education, because it might very well be the worst performance ever recorded.
Yea it was criminal. Like everything from ADM Ive seen in last few years.

He fucking horrid. He is slower then he was 4 years ago, his dribbling is less effective and he is just bad in tight spaces.

If this was personal request from Messi (and it wasnt, MD and Sport are fucking trash) he can FUCK OFF. Literally off loading 30yr olds in this club...we are becoming Milan ffs.

Kohe321

Hey, at least we'll get to see many of Messi's diagonal long passes, because Di Maria is going to start runs in behind the defense every single time Messi is on the ball, and we all know how Messi can't resist those passes when he sees a run starting.

Givenchy

Well, we have predicted panic signing DiMaria in last hours of window for weeks now, for what it's worth.
Also, if it was Messi's request there was no need to do it a few hours before deadline, this is pure panic, nothing else.

if its Messi's request its no better than Neymar suposedly asking for Lucas Lima. players shouldn't be deciding who we buy

Home of Barca Fans