Ángel Di María

BarcaGirl

He's a diver, but if there is one player in RM I would love to see at Barca, it would be him. Without a doubt!

What a player!

Irish_Cules

A lot of the time he looks like quite an ordinary player but on his day he can be sublime. He is such a lethal player on the counter attack.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I wasn't so impressed by his goal/attacking game, but his defensive workrate was immense and absolutely owned everyone that tried to use the left flank...

Obviously he was good attacking, but to me, it was his defense that made the difference... I would be giving him a full body massage if I was Arbeloa...

Paganinisrvnge

Fantastic player and it's obvious that when he plays well; it helps Ronaldo play well. Hopefully he and Aguero can play at their top level for the world cup so that Messi doesn't get triple marked at all times.

DucdeOrléans

Ángel di María is always on a combination of amphetamine and steroids when playing against us. It's quite amazing. It seems to be a habit of his. Nevertheless quite efficient.

coco1247

Banned
True that.
Isco has been at Madrid for what, a month? He already has 3 assists (maybe even more, but I can't remember right now) and is adapting extremely well. He's playing like he never left Malaga. We got ourselves a gem.
Di Maria as a sub is great though. You saw what he did against Chelsea. 20 minutes on and has 2 great chances. He's gonna fight though...

Home of Barca Fans