Ángel Di María

Gohan

Super Saiyan
True that.
Isco has been at Madrid for what, a month? He already has 3 assists (maybe even more, but I can't remember right now) and is adapting extremely well. He's playing like he never left Malaga. We got ourselves a gem.
Di Maria as a sub is great though. You saw what he did against Chelsea. 20 minutes on and has 2 great chances. He's gonna fight though...

I personally think Di Maria is too good for the bench

Meitux

I personally think Di Maria is too good for the bench
The opposite actually, Isco is too good for the bench. Especially when he brings such great performances he should continue and will develop very fast, he shouldn't be blocked the current time. Di Maria is inconsistent and often dissappears from the game.

Last edited:

coco1247

Banned
Plus we need proper bench strength. We all know Kaka ain't a difference maker anymore. Di Maria is arguably the perfect sub. Similar to Callejon. When he played as a sub he had immediate impact.

El Gato

Villarato!
The opposite actually, Isco is too good for the bench. Especially when he brings such great performances he should continue and will develop very fast, he shouldn't be blocked the current time. Di Maria is inconsistent and often dissappears from the game.

When on form there is probably 1-2 players better than him in what he does. Demonstrated by the gif on the top of the previous page.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He lacks competition. He got it. He will perform and when he doesn't, he will sit on the bench. He was way overburdened between defensive duties, the lack of a proper outlet in the left back position, Xabi's lack of mobility and Khedira's poor dictating skills. Like I said, the key to Mourinho's team was the DMs who were a good match but their attributes didn't match their duties.

Illa, Modric, Xabi, Casemiro, and Khedira now can be better mixed and matched to provide good technical ability and proper defensive duties. This will release the player on the right wing and compensate for Ronaldo's poor defensive contribution.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Man he is the most inconsistent player ever

Large exagguration. He is one of the best and consistent performers. He, however, plays many different positions and is highly involved in many tasks on the pitch. His performance gets largely judged based on his mistakes up front with his final pass or terrible shots. Otherwise, his work rate, defensive contribution, his chance creation and assist rating remains the same throughout the year and from year to year.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
lol. Have you seen barça roster?

Inconsistency in our current squad is somewhat recent bar a few exceptions... It actually started to be frequent in the second half of last season, as most of our main players have been consistently good for almost 5 years or more...

DiMaria in turn has been inconsistent through his whole carreer, certainly not the most inconsistent player ever, but inconsistent nonetheless...

Home of Barca Fans