10 - Ansu Fati

Maradona37

Plantar fasciitis is no picnic
I had something that felt like that in summer 2022, though it seemed to go away so not sure if it really was it. But a doctor 'diagnosed' me over the phone.

Before that I was wearing a special insole in my trainer that helped. But it all came about when I was playing football and couldn't put any pressure on my heel and could barely walk or move. It was really painful.

I still to this day don't know if it really was genuine PF because as I say it went away after a few months. Generally PF lasts years I hear. All I know is I don't wanna feel that kinda pain again. It made it vritually impossible to play football and I had to walk on my tiptoes at times. It was incredibly debilitating and horrible.

Heel pain is no joke, it feels horrendous. If it is PF he has that is BAD news.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I have been using Barefoot shoes for over a year, and let me tell you how fucking amazing it is for most of these types of Feet injuries.
It literally fixed my flatfoot in a year.
Not going back to any of those Nike, Puma shit shoes. Fucks up your foot.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I have been using Barefoot shoes for over a year, and let me tell you how fucking amazing it is for most of these types of Feet injuries.
It literally fixed my flatfoot in a year.
Not going back to any of those Nike, Puma shit shoes. Fucks up your foot.

I also use bare foot shoes since 2 years, it didnt improve significant my flat feet but i have nearly 0 pain with them and dont need insoles anymore which are terrible for our feet anyways

on friday evening and saturday i still wear my white Nike shoes as i want to look fresh at weekend, otherwise bare foot shoes are my best friends

the problem of our shoes nowadays is that they are too tight at the front of it so our toes havent got enough space there

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I also use bare foot shoes since 2 years, it didnt improve significant my flat feet but i have nearly 0 pain with them and dont need insoles anymore which are terrible for our feet anyways

on friday evening and saturday i still wear my white Nike shoes as i want to look fresh at weekend, otherwise bare foot shoes are my best friends

the problem of our shoes nowadays is that they are too tight at the front of it so our toes havent got enough space there
Ya, you need that good room in the front.
Keep at it you're bound to correct your feet, your posture, and your stride.
I actually like walking more because of it, when you feel the ground beneath you, actually makes me enjoy taking that next step. LOL. Weird.

Home of Barca Fans