Antoine Griezmann

gregorrin10

Why it has to be the coach? Tell me why. 120 million Griezmann can not find his place in the team and that is the coach's fault? He can't play as a central forward. He can't play as a left wing, even though his strongest foot is the right. He can't play as a right wing as well. So where the Hell he wants to play? As a central defender or side back? The same story is with Dembele. His value at the moment is about 90 millions euro, but he does not do anything for this team. And the same is with Luis Suarez. And I can go on and on with almost the entire team. If Messi does not play, the entire team collapse. That is to blame the players ONLY. For at least a decade, most of the Barca players were relaying on Messi to win games. He is not on the field now and they don't know what to do! And we are talking about millionaires. About professional players. Everyone was playing at his standard position. What was the reason then that they had this scrappy game?
I am not trying to defend Valverde. Personally, I don't think he is the right coach for Barcelona. But I can not stay mum, when you guys blame him for everything. That is not fair. Your sense of judgement is wrong.

Griezmann's strongest foot is the right? Do you even watch football or just talking out of your ass? My God...

Riordon

Disagree, De Jong and Arthur are essentially the same player - De Jong's just better and offers more.

Neymar/Dembele/Left winger - Striker - Messi

Havertz - Rodri - De Jong/Arthur

Why is it so hard to pick out players that balance the team? No other club in amongst the elite fucking does this. It's weird as fuck.

This. For next season we will need a defensive midfielder as De Jong is not one. We will need an offensive midfielder as well. Rodri was the perfect fit but he is gone now. Havertz/Aouar for the advanced midfield position and a true defensive midfielder.

Stop playing players out for their position.

soul24rage

Why it has to be the coach? Tell me why. 120 million Griezmann can not find his place in the team and that is the coach's fault? He can't play as a central forward. He can't play as a left wing, even though his strongest foot is the right. He can't play as a right wing as well. So where the Hell he wants to play? As a central defender or side back? The same story is with Dembele. His value at the moment is about 90 millions euro, but he does not do anything for this team. And the same is with Luis Suarez. And I can go on and on with almost the entire team. If Messi does not play, the entire team collapse. That is to blame the players ONLY. For at least a decade, most of the Barca players were relaying on Messi to win games. He is not on the field now and they don't know what to do! And we are talking about millionaires. About professional players. Everyone was playing at his standard position. What was the reason then that they had this scrappy game?
I am not trying to defend Valverde. Personally, I don't think he is the right coach for Barcelona. But I can not stay mum, when you guys blame him for everything. That is not fair. Your sense of judgement is wrong.

Griezmann's strongest foot is the right??

serghei

Where are people expecting him to play?

When Messi and Suarez are back fit, LW for Antoine it will be.

That's why I'm fearing 'a Coutinho 2.0' already.

Villa was also LW, but we had a system back then and he was basically an inverted forward in practice, because he didn't stay wide except very rarely. The problem is the clown we have on the bench.

I say keep the squad, sack the idiot as soon as possible, and start with the same players but a competent manager.

Dinho10

Fraudverde is gonna ruin Griezmann like Cou. Last night was a start. Soon in 2021 he will get so bad the club will be force to loan him to Man Utd at 70m option clause :tata:

Villa was also LW, but we had a system back then and he was basically an inverted forward in practice, because he didn't stay wide except very rarely. The problem is the clown we have on the bench.

I say keep the squad, sack the idiot as soon as possible, and start with the same players but a competent manager.

That's funny because all summer you've been telling everyone that Messi is the problem. Well you got your Barca without Messi that you always wanted - hope you enjoyed it. All that pressing, effort and positional shape worked wonders. Maybe it was Messi's fault for not pressing enough from Ibiza? Lmto

serghei

That's funny because all summer you've been telling everyone that Messi is the problem. Well you got your Barca without Messi that you always wanted - hope you enjoyed it. All that pressing, effort and positional shape worked wonders. Maybe it was Messi's fault for not pressing enough from Ibiza? Lmto

I never said Messi is THE problem. I said in the CL games he isn't as decisive because the flaws in his game are better exploited by the opponents.

Your low amount of brain cells is aptly explained by the nickname though, so no hard feelings.

I never said Messi is THE problem. I said in the CL games he isn't as decisive because the flaws in his game are better exploited by the opponents.

Your low amount of brain cells is aptly explained by the nickname though, so no hard feelings.

Quick tip - never question someone's intelligence when you can't even see the irony in someone's nickname.

You spend a hell of a lot of time criticising someone who you now claim to be ' not the problem' all of a sudden.

Shame you resorted to insulting but that's what happens when agendas get exposed.

[MENTION=23762]Ernesto GOATverde Tejedor[/MENTION] is just a troll

serghei

Quick tip - never question someone's intelligence when you can't even see the irony in someone's nickname.

You spend a hell of a lot of time criticising someone who you now claim to be ' not the problem' all of a sudden.

Shame you resorted to insulting but that's what happens when agendas get exposed.

If you're intelligent I expect you to make the distinction between 'Messi's flaws are exposed more in the CL against the best teams in Europe' and 'Messi is THE problem'.

I have talked about the low workrate of Messi and his bad positioning with multiple examples. Not going over it again.

A lot of what's wrong will be fixed by a competent manager.

If you're intelligent I expect you to make the distinction between 'Messi's flaws are exposed more in the CL against the best teams in Europe' and 'Messi is THE problem'.

I have talked about the low workrate of Messi and his bad positioning with multiple examples. Not going over it again.

A lot of what's wrong will be fixed by a competent manager.

Stop trying to give across the narrative that your criticism of Messi are restricted to the champions league. You've numerous times blamed Semedo's poor performance on Messi not sticking to the RW. Well Semedo played with 3 different RWs against AB yesterday who all kept their position and how did he do?

If you don't see Messi as the problem then why not spend your time focusing on the problem? Your actions are not fitting with what your saying. I expect you to revert back to type when Messi has a bad game though.

Mitchell1978

According to whoscored.com Griezi had 1 Keypass and 1 Dribbling in 90 Minutes. This is wayyy to low for Barca.

Griezmann is not a dribbler, just look at his stats on that site from previous years, can't understand why people suddenly expect him to play differently, he's not a winger nor a centerforward.

Home of Barca Fans