Antoine Griezmann

eaman

Maybe I'm wrong but when he was over on the left side looking for a pass and there was 3 other barca players around him who played it between themselves and he didnt get a touch he turned towards the crowd and made some sort of gesture. Again maybe I'm wrong and he was gesturing about something else. Also messi tried to get him into the game on a few occasions. Just saying for those thinking there is a problem there

Messigician

Bein Sports | Griezmann didn't salute the fans and was the first to leave the pitch.

Yeah I'm done with this clown. Clearly he is on borrowed time here and we just bought him to be used as currency for Neymar.

His ego can't handle it.

Sailor Mars

Wonder if he had any conversations with Abidal and the rest of the technical staff about his role on the team, before he signed with us. Did he expect that he could make the transition to the wing, or did he think he could take Suarez's spot in the middle?

Barcilliant

He didn't realise suarez is the one running the show here.

Even we know that Suarez and Messi run the show.
Both club and player didn't think this through properly. I was against Coutinho signing and against the Griezmann signing. I wish the club would prove me wrong for once.

ronniecro

Bein Sports | Griezmann didn't salute the fans and was the first to leave the pitch.

Yeah I'm done with this clown. Clearly he is on borrowed time here and we just bought him to be used as currency for Neymar.

His ego can't handle it.

is it possible that mr. i should have won bdor is offended by something?

Rory

Imagine you get the move of your dreams and you're played out of position, while an aging player no where near the standard required occupies your position. To add insult to injury, the aging player is kept on for the full 90 and you're brought on for the 16 year old kid who started instead of you. Has a manager ever wasted more money than EV? Coutinho and so far Griezmann, Dembele to some extent but he's had his own issues.

Should be given the chance to play in the middle with messi on the right, dembele/fati on the left and NO suarez.

EdmondDantes

Antoine knew what he was signing up for though.

I hope that his unhappiness gets him a few minutes centrally. Because out wide, at least for now, we need something else.

mc_lovin

I just hate this transfer. Putting him in the middle might be a solution, but on paper it doesnt look really good. I kind of hope we put Messi as false 9 in tough cl away games and solidify our wings with Dembele/Fati/Griezmann, but in home games Suarez is still our best option. The day Messi retires I would much rather see 2 wingers+CF and not a guy like Griezmann in a weirdish 4-4-2 setup.

No fucking clue why we bought a freaking second striker. Maybe his undeniable talent will save us. But this individualistic approach is downright terrible.

Newcomer

His ego can't handle it.

Currency ?

Like Dembélé, i think Griezmann is stubborn enough to stay after he got his dream move.
The way he has spoken about PSG or France in general, i doubt he would ever consider a move. Unless you mean you would sell him to a third party to finance Neymar.

Also, the big flaw of your logic is why not just keep your money to straight up buy Neymar ? The simpler, the better it is to finalize a deal. Now you have too many parties and interests to satisfy like the past summer when no agreement was found between the players you allegedly offered and PSG. Doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:

Messigician

Currency ?

Like Dembélé, i think Griezmann is stubborn enough to stay after he got his dream move.
The way he has spoken about PSG or France in general, i doubt he would ever consider a move. Unless you mean you would sell him to a third party to finance Neymar.

Also, the big flaw of your logic is why not just keep your money to straight up buy Neymar ? The simpler, the better it is to finalize a deal. Now you have too many parties and interests to satisfy like the past summer when no agreement was found between the players you allegedly offered and PSG. Doesn't make any sense.

What has he said about PSG and France? If he is unhappy playing wide he needs to move on for the good of his career.

Home of Barca Fans