Antoine Griezmann

Sailor Mars

How long will Suarez be injured for? Could be the opportunity for Griezmann to play in the center and see if he can do something.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
How long will Suarez be injured for? Could be the opportunity for Griezmann to play in the center and see if he can do something.

Haven't you seen the idiot play him RF and Leo in center today!? The stupid guy has him printed as a WF and he 'll play him one even when he's managing Barca in his dreams after he gets fired from here!!

henias

Haven't you seen the idiot play him RF and Leo in center today!? The stupid guy has him printed as a WF and he 'll play him one even when he's managing Barca in his dreams after he gets fired from here!!

Leo will always play center because that's where he thrives. I dont get why you people keep forcing Leo to be a winger, just to let Griezmann play middle. During MSN days, Messi is RW on paper but still largely a carry in the middle. Suarez had to accomodate that and played as a LF or RF at times and still manage to put the ball back in the net.

Griezmann can never genuinely play "center" but the fact remains that he only offers defensive contribution and very basic linkup play. Yes, this does seem like what Suarez doesnt have, but this puts alot of pressure on Messi to do things like take-on, scoring and providing width.

Griezmann is generally awfully quiet. Even in other games he only had a few standouts ones, and he struggled to even have a shot, and even one where only opponent slipped he managed to get past him. Plus he is left footed which adds more limitation, judging by how he struggled also to take a shot on the right; he puts it straight at the keeper. And some people still want him on the right.

There are loads of excuses like how he should be playing in midfield, play as a CF, but clearly all this are all on paper, in reality it doesnt work.

His best position is either a second striker or arguably a LF. That is all.

Raki13

Amuses me that some on here find it hard to believe how bad he is. He was never a great player and should never have been signed by the club for many reasons , and there were a few of us on here that could see it , shame the folk that run the club could not.

pregra

What exactly is he supposed to be good at? Slow, weak, can't dribble, not a particularly great passer. Decent of the ball movement I guess but you don't buy a player for that amound of money if that is his only "skill". He is looking like he fits right in with Cou and Dembele in the worst transfers of all time category.

Calidad

I said before he signed that he’s a good player, but that there isn’t a natural place for him in our system. Nothing I’ve seen has changed my opinion on those matters.

He is a good player, but has no place in our system. I believed and still believe Messi should be playing as a false 9, with two pacey forwards either side’s of him. Dembele is one. We need another.

And of course a competent coach to make it work.

Messigician

I said before he signed that he’s a good player, but that there isn’t a natural place for him in our system. Nothing I’ve seen has changed my opinion on those matters.

He is a good player, but has no place in our system. I believed and still believe Messi should be playing as a false 9, with two pacey forwards either side’s of him. Dembele is one. We need another.

And of course a competent coach to make it work.

Neymar

DAMNit

The key to unlocking Griezmann lies in getting rid of Suarez. He is washed up and stealing a living at the monent.
Being Messi's best friend just isn't enough right now.

Hardy

Griezmann will leave at the end of the season as part of deal for Neymar, it's already written. Catastrophic sign and everyone knew.

Home of Barca Fans