Antoine Griezmann

mc_lovin

I still cant believe Deschamps built the team the France NT around this bum at the euros

He's kind of good at connecting midfield and attack in a defensive setup. For us he looks more and more irredeemable. We actually need our forwards to do forward stuff :lol:

malvolio

I still cant believe Deschamps built the team the France NT around this bum at the euros

It could be said that Deschamps underachieved with the France team. Three consecutive international tournaments were he had by far the best squad and only managed a WC win and two Euro humiliations.

Deschamps is a shit defensive manager who likes Griezmann.

Morten

It could be said that Deschamps underachieved with the France team. Three consecutive international tournaments were he had by far the best squad and only managed a WC win and two Euro humiliations.

Deschamps is a shit defensive manager who likes Griezmann.

16 wasn't a humiliation, the coach cant finish chances for them, come on.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If with Messi he needed to step up, without the argentian he HAS to step up... There is no excuse for him now, he has to show what he's made of and today was a bad sign, he was completely invisible...

malvolio

16 wasn't a humiliation, the coach cant finish chances for them, come on.

Euro 2016 - they had a group with Albania, Romania and Switzerland. They then played N Ireland, Iceland and the only good match vs Germany. They then got punked in the final.

All this at home, with the best team at his disposal. A humiliation in my book. A terrible manager.

Morten

Euro 2016 - they had a group with Albania, Romania and Switzerland. They then played N Ireland, Iceland and the only good match vs Germany. They then got punked in the final.

All this at home, with the best team at his disposal. A humiliation in my book. A terrible manager.

You have no idea what the word means then, or you forgot the actual final beside the result.

malvolio

You have no idea what the word means then, watch the final again, you clearly dont remember it at all.

Mate, result is the same. For him to be in that position with all the support and easy games. And he fucked it up. As much as you want to make it look like that wasn't a humiliation.

Morten

Mate, result is the same. For him to be in that position with all the support and easy games. And he fucked it up. As much as you want to make it look like that wasn't a humiliation.

Doesn't matter what you think about it, it was objectively speaking not a humiliation.

If that loss is a humiliation, than basically any loss is.

malvolio

Doesn't matter what you think about it, it was objectively speaking not a humiliation.

If that loss is a humiliation, than basically any loss is.

Of course it is when you consider the context. Score doesn't matter all that much in this case.

They were at home, with the best squad, Ronaldo got injured early, Portugal was a mediocre team that shouldn't have got past the groups.

HanDW

He's never been a Messi-esque main-man (creating stuff by himself and bailing out when needed) in any team he's played so i don't expect that to change now but he should at least do something useful, Braithwaite is a low table player lvl and he creates more danger sensation when having the ball near the box ffs.

iniestaGOAT

He's never been a Messi-esque main-man (creating stuff by himself and bailing out when needed) in any team he's played so i don't expect that to change now but he should at least do something useful, Braithwaite is a low table player lvl and he creates more danger sensation when having the ball near the box ffs.

He is basically a loser scammed teams into thinking he was any good.

henias

He is basically a loser scammed teams into thinking he was any good.

This is what I've been saying for the longest time, yet many think he is pivotal to the success of France team. He simply does the bare minimum of what embodies true football and yet there are people constantly defending him and calling him a premium class player. He basically plays the simplest passes (people call this having a perfect flawless game with no mistakes) and just hides in between enemy defences doing nothing and tracking back for the sake of it. Truth is he doesnt pose any danger in the box. In France he doesnt need to do any work, he just needs to score some tap ins and some minor defensive work. This con job simply doesnt work here in Barcelona when we are on the offensive side. He'll get exposed because he has no pace and can't dribble or score from tight positions.

Home of Barca Fans