Antoine Griezmann

Bobo32

I started feeling a little sorry for him last season and at the end of the previous season. He kept making run after run and was not getting the ball. Everything just slowed down and given to Messi, which then meant Anton was now in an offside position and effectively out of the game. However, his runs did pull defenders out of the way for Messi to exploit, yet he was not getting any credit. Now that we have the club back and we are playing at a much higher tempo; he will shine. It can't have been easy for him but he has never complained (as far as I know) and always gives 100% even if that isn't reflected in his stats.

Come on big fella. Join me in the Anton crusade!

I love a hard working player. Remember Oleguer? Absolute shit footballer but a legend as he always gave his all. Anton has the same attitude but is a far, far better player. He could have just sulked and picked up his pay check every week but he hasn't. He has just got on with it even if all the fans aren't on his side.

An encouraging post - no matter how shit and how overpaid you are there will always be someone, somewhere who makes the work to interpret you in a flattering light.
So far, without Messi, it's very hard to say that Greasy boi has improved any. He is sulking and picking up pay checks and performing terribly, but without the same excuses that he used to have...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Griezmann is a hard working player alright, but I don't think he's the poor lad he's being made out to be. He's now the highest paid player in the team. He simply has to perform and by that I mean scoring goals and getting some assists. This is his third season here and there's no Messi here now so the "Messi is holding him back" argument which was silly to begin with doesn't apply.

We've had other hard working players in the past who also delivered in attack.

Bobo32

there will always be someone, somewhere who makes the work to interpret you in a flattering light.

Maybe when Greaseboy is retired and old and used all his money already, someone like poor Sunyol here would give him some roof over his head, give him food and alcohol etc. for the old memories and for all he brought to him as a Barcelona fan - all the goals, all the childish celebrations, all the relentless half-arsed runbacks and pressing he did with his blank facial expression, only so aware that he wouldn't get the ball or steer the ball in the right direction, but some people would see that he ran and also check the statistics of meters covered afterwards and be very impressed. For all the silent work he did, Sunyol would give him a good retirement! A true blaugrana, only needing a year and one netflix special to decide to sign, and then being very understandably unable to perform in Messis shadow for two years, and now only needing some time to be able to perform as Messi is gone, also Depay arrived now and it's very hard to perform in his shadow, too...

But anyway, Griezmann is a Barcelona legend with a big Barcelona heart, just like Oleguer, only he is much more talented (and also his wage is about 2000 times higher), it is only right that a Barcelona fan should love him and maybe even give him a cheeky hand or mouth job, if he wants it.

SmilerBam

Maybe when Greaseboy is retired and old and used all his money already, someone like poor Sunyol here would give him some roof over his head, give him food and alcohol etc. for the old memories and for all he brought to him as a Barcelona fan - all the goals, all the childish celebrations, all the relentless half-arsed runbacks and pressing he did with his blank facial expression, only so aware that he wouldn't get the ball or steer the ball in the right direction, but some people would see that he ran and also check the statistics of meters covered afterwards and be very impressed. For all the silent work he did, Sunyol would give him a good retirement! A true blaugrana, only needing a year and one netflix special to decide to sign, and then being very understandably unable to perform in Messis shadow for two years, and now only needing some time to be able to perform as Messi is gone, also Depay arrived now and it's very hard to perform in his shadow, too...

But anyway, Griezmann is a Barcelona legend with a big Barcelona heart, just like Oleguer, only he is much more talented (and also his wage is about 2000 times higher), it is only right that a Barcelona fan should love him and maybe even give him a cheeky hand or mouth job, if he wants it.
Haha, briliant 🤣

Xaviniesta

haters gonna hate

giphy.gif

SmilerBam

What good is he feeling? He has not been impressive since he joined the club. He needs to live up to the reason why the club bought him, then he can feel good.....

He has a shitload of money doing absolutely nothing, just cardio session every few days. Wouldn't you be happy like that?

CatalinR10

maybe he's gonna have the same impact as last year in the cup , score some important goals in the league or CL while having a low number overall.

this is just wishfull thinking though because i'm desperate

Home of Barca Fans