Antoine Griezmann

jamrock

What else is there to say just close this topic, the literally worst transfer we have ever had.

At least you could see the logic it signing Coutinho & dembele even if we over paid. This guy was a dumb buy from the jump & proving so everyday.

Zebulun

shocking that BBZ and the other messi haters dont have anything to say about this waste of a player. anytime messi had a 7/10 game, they would write a thesis about how messi was walking and killing the team. Griezman somehow always escapes criticism.

HanDW

c7F1k30.png

One step closer to his conversion into a defensive midfielder.

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
shocking that BBZ and the other messi haters dont have anything to say about this waste of a player. anytime messi had a 7/10 game, they would write a thesis about how messi was walking and killing the team. Griezman somehow always escapes criticism.

Everyone here basically thinks he's fucking shit, including the "Messi haters" dont know where you get that from....

JerseyAddict

What else is there to say just close this topic, the literally worst transfer we have ever had.

At least you could see the logic it signing Coutinho & dembele even if we over paid. This guy was a dumb buy from the jump & proving so everyday.

Amen. Word...

This guy is overpaid fortnite player that pretends that he is a proffesional footballer. There are players like him in every 3rd division in every fucking country ... he is a fraud with good PR.

MTL_Barca

It's shocking how incredibly non-threatening he is for a supposed world class striker.

It was often said Messi takes his role but he plays like a reverse Messi. Lots and lots of km but zero creative output, no dribbles, no shots.

Last edited:

vuji_31

He sums up Barca midfield and attack.

No dribble, no creativity, no threat in opponents box, no running without the ball.

Messigician

How many times do we have to tell u bums.

" Griezmann prefers to stay at Barcelona and will only consider Atletico"

He will leave end of contract for free to MLS. Mark my words.

Xaviniesta

I really don't see what we have to lose, playing 4-2-3-1. People say it didn't work last time, well what do you call what we're doing right now? Is this working?

Depay.
Ansu. Griez. Demir.
Pedri. De Jong.

Griezmann will provide work in the middle to reach some kind of defensive balance. Pedri can't play between the lines anyway.

good lineup

coutinho-dembele on if griez-demir not working

ronniecro

lol even barca reddit circlejerkers are turning on him,which is hilarious to see because the reason i got banned there was for calling him out a year ago while everyone there was riding his dck

Laplacian

He just can't conduct the ball and is useless on the wings. One touch-football and give-and-go with movement around him is the only way to make him not suck.

I could have told you this in 2019 before he was bought. In fact, I'm pretty sure I did alongside other users. How a billion euro institution with so many resources failed to see what so many amateurs specifically pointed out is hilarious. Users also clamoring that he'd transition into a David Villa or Henry role when he's got no pace were delusional.

The most baffling fucking transfer ever. It is so obvious what he needed/needs to thrive to function at his best. All that fucking money went into his transfer and subsequent ginormous wages, all for this. It was his release clause, right? So we paid it all at once. Jesus fuck I hate Barto.

Birdy

It's shocking how incredibly non-threatening he is for a supposed world class striker.

It was often said Messi takes his role but he plays like a reverse Messi. Lots and lots of km but zero creative output, no dribbles, no shots.

He was never a striker.
He was a supposedly 'world-class' second attacker who could play only 2 positions: the SS in a 4-4-2, or the AM in a 4-2-3-1
BUT IMO he cannot play even these positions at Barca, because he can only play the above positions at teams that sit back in numbers and play the counter game, aka Atleti or France NT

Horrible signing football-wise, let alone the money.
That's all on Barto.
But I will turn against Koeman as well, if he keeps using him after Ansu and Dembele are back

Home of Barca Fans