Antoine Griezmann

delancey

Koeman saying that we didn?t create chances for Griezmann! In that case, he should create his own chances instead of hanging out in midfield passing sideways.

Kul_z

Laporta's job of the decade would be if he somehow manages to make a swap deal for someone that is actually needed. This guy is a total tragedy as a forward, cant get past anyone, not press resistant, ball control plain average, running but always late. Fuck me, coutinho should take his place in the middle as false 9, that tells enough of his contribution

vuji_31

Laporta's job of the decade would be if he somehow manages to make a swap deal for someone that is actually needed. This guy is a total tragedy as a forward, cant get past anyone, not press resistant, ball control plain average, running but always late. Fuck me, coutinho should take his place in the middle as false 9, that tells enough of his contribution

He should accept Saul deal. Fuck 10-15mil when you can get rid of his 42mil salary.

Laplacian

When you take out a loan in 120m euros for a player and spend about 300m~ on two others, you expect a Ribery, a Henry, a Zidane...

Instead we get Ousmane Dembele
Coutinho
and Griezmann!

I think it's going to take me years to get over this.

Givenchy

When you take out a loan in 120m euros for a player and spend about 300m~ on two others, you expect a Ribery, a Henry, a Zidane...

Instead we get Ousmane Dembele
Coutinho
and Griezmann!

I think it's going to take me years to get over this.

As someone said earlier in the thread, at least you can kinda see where the club were going with Dembele (Neymar leaving panic buy) and Coutinho (terrible in hindsight but an attempt at an Iniesta mold).. with Griezmann we had no need for him whatsoever, it was clear as day Messi and he wouldn't work in the same team and now he's regressed to the point all he gives fans to applaud are his tackles.

mc_lovin

Last hope:
Barcelona have proposed a swap deal between Griezmann and Jo?o F?lix. It's very complicated but Diego Simeone is in favor. [cat radio]

Not that I rate Felix too much (especially in regards to his position for us), but if it means we can get rid of Griezmann I am all for it. Heck, I would even be okay with paying another 20ME on top :lol: I kind of believe Simeone simping for Griezmann as well.

Porque

Last hope:
Barcelona have proposed a swap deal between Griezmann and Jo?o F?lix. It's very complicated but Diego Simeone is in favor. [cat radio]

Not that I rate Felix too much (especially in regards to his position for us), but if it means we can get rid of Griezmann I am all for it. Heck, I would even be okay with paying another 20ME on top :lol: I kind of believe Simeone simping for Griezmann as well.

Let's hope. And that is what this deal would be- hope.

Griezmann has shown infinity more than Joao in LaLiga, but Joao Felix has that coveted potential which hasn't come bar flashes. A farcry from what a young Aguero or Torres showed for them in LaLiga.

For them it is a better deal, for us it will probably leave us with a worse 11 unless Joao Felix can somehow play as good as he did in those 6 month in the fertilizer league.

But I would take the deal, because- hope.

ajnotkeith

Let's hope. And that is what this deal would be- hope.

Griezmann has shown infinity more than Joao in LaLiga, but Joao Felix has that coveted potential which hasn't come bar flashes. A farcry from what a young Aguero or Torres showed for them in LaLiga.

For them it is a better deal, for us it will probably leave us with a worse 11 unless Joao Felix can somehow play as good as he did in those 6 month in the fertilizer league.

But I would take the deal, because- hope.

Koeman will not allow it. He's already mad at the club for not signing a 9 and they just let go Manaj, so it is 100% he'll block the departure of Griezmann given he's already looking for a 9 and he loves Griezmann too

mc_lovin

There are only two things I care about:
1) Griezmann literally offers nothing for us.
2) Felix is on a 3rd of Griezmann's wages at worst.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans