Antoine Griezmann

Devils

Would be disasterous for us. Get rid of him after this season please.

Yeah unless we get someone in return we're in trouble.

Looks terrible so far into the season, but was still responsible for over 30 goal contributions last year and he will more than likely hit some run of form this season as well.

FinBarcelonafan

Looks terrible so far into the season, but was still responsible for over 30 goal contributions last year and he will more than likely hit some run of form this season as well.

Exactly. We don't have any offensive weapons as it is. We are finished after this.

What the hell is Laporta doing? He has hand shake deal with Haaland? He better have..

Tackle

Depay + healthy Ansu should be enough cover to finish in the top 4. Atleti would be strengthened, but we would also get some much needed financial relief. If it's a loan is should be an obligation to buy, if it's simply an option we are doing Atleti a favour while getting nothing in return.

Club is in a horrific state, taking some short term hits to stabilize us somewhat is worth it.

El Gato

Villarato!
So Barca are moving him without signing anyone to replace? Having let Trincao and Messi both go?

That leaves:
LW: Depay, Fati, Braithwaite
CF: Misc emergency striker (Bakambu?), Aguero if actually wants to play, Braithwaite
RW: Dembele + anyone else like Demir

Am I missing something?

JamDav1982

The other option is to go back to the 343 of last season with two AMs and one CF.

Depay/Ansu as CFs then have FDJ/Pedri/Demir/Gavi/Coutinho to potentially play AM and even Depay to play there if others at CF.

Gambling with only two wingers who are not even fit with a 433 doesnt seem feesible.

Devils

So Barca are moving him without signing anyone to replace? Having let Trincao and Messi both go?

That leaves:
CF: Misc emergency striker (Bakambu?), Aguero if actually wants to play, Braithwaite

Am I missing something?

Think it's gonna be Fati or Depay as CF.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

That leaves:

Am I missing something?

You can maybe shoehorn Coutinho in there , but that's about it.

El Guaje

Sure, get rid of him but they must sign an replacement. Like, who do we have? Braithwate is shit, Dembele still hasnt got his shit together and is mostly injured so cant be counted on, Aguero is old, past it and injured so cant be counted on, Ansu is commkng back from what was a potentially career-ending injury and god know how he will perform from now on and overpaid shit Coutinho… we are fucked. Wouldnt be surprised if we drop out of top 4 this season.

I dont know who we could get, but maybe Dusan Tadic would do it for 1-2 seasons.

Devils

Griezmann, who already gave the OK on his return to Atl?tico, is awaiting the agreement between clubs to return (via [MENTION=1041]Jordi[/MENTION]gil)

This actually seems like it's going to happen and we're not going to bring in anyone to replace him.

Koeman will probably resign after this (not a bad thing for me though!)

Home of Barca Fans