Antoine Griezmann

Laplacian

Yeah let's play Brathwaite through the entire season in our starting 11. I have no problem with selling him but than we need another attacker.

Don't you get it? Griezmann is a non-factor even if he stays. It doesn't matter if we get another attacker, Griezmann's useless.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm surprised Atletico didn't agree to a Griezmann and Felix swap.

Felix unlikely to get many minutes if we manage to close this deal.

JamDav1982

Braithwaite should not be anywhere near the team even when Griezmann goes.

He is abysmal winger and will never be a striker.

Hopefully his knee is fucked.

Raketa10

Don't you get it? Griezmann is a non-factor even if he stays. It doesn't matter if we get another attacker, Griezmann's useless.

Than fucking sell. What the hell will we accomplish with a loan? He will be back next summer but even in a worse condition.

jamrock

If griezmann secures atletico the title & save us money in that process that's a great deal.

We were never going to win it with him anyways.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'll just say it.

Anyone that thinks Braithwaite actually is good enough to start or even play a lot of minutes for Barca is either trolling or genuinely retarded

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Than fucking sell. What the hell will we accomplish with a loan? He will be back next summer but even in a worse condition.

No one will take this cardio merchant for the wages he is on , not to mention the fact the only wants to leave for Atletico.

KingLeo10

I'll just say it.

Anyone that thinks Braithwaite actually is good enough to start or even play a lot of minutes for Barca is either trolling or genuinely retarded

This bum was making "shush" gestures after scoring a run of the mill brace versus some bottom feeders.

:lol: Imagine being a Championship level player and having an ego.

Home of Barca Fans