Antoine Griezmann

serghei

Makes sense for Koeman to ask for a Dutch mediocre striker. Wait before he uses Ansu as a back-up for Depay :lol:.

He doesn't have the tactical ability to play Ansu as a 9, as a Firmino/Jota type.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
If I had to rate Laporta's transfer dealings this summer it would a 5/10. Getting rid of Griezmann for 50M would bump that to a 7.5 or even an 8 .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I mean sell him for 60m or something sure great.

But a free loan with no obligation to buy is one of the most disgusting things I ever heard

I believe Barca will only accept to loan him with an obligation to buy because that's the only thing that makes sense for us, but we'll see what happens.

No guarantee he even goes to Atletico.

serghei

If I had to rate Laporta's transfer dealings this summer it would a 5/10. Getting rid of Griezmann would bump that to a 7.5/10.

It's a 8/10 with the money we have. Depay alone is a great window for no money. Profit on Emerson, pretty solid for a "broke" club.

Messigician

@Laporta you have some explaining to do.

If you're willing to literally give away Griezmann you could have done this at the start of the transfer window and registered Messi.

What you playing at?

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It's a 8/10 with the money we have. Depay alone is a great window for no money. Profit on Emerson, pretty solid for a "broke" club.

Depay is a great transfer so far , but I never liked the Garcia or Aguero transfer not to mention not being able to offload a single high earner ( which I know is borderline an impossible task).

Home of Barca Fans