Antoine Griezmann

Catta

I like Griezmann unlike most on this forum, but if we loan him with a mandatory buy option, it would be a great deal. Loaning without it would be idiotic.

Also hope we won't replace him with a mediocre player like Luuk De Jong. If the club wanted that type of player, both Giroud and Dzeko were available on a free this summer, why not go for them, they are old, but still more useful than LDJ.

HanDW

Is not like Cardioman was the diference between touching silverware or not. By this point is clear the goal of this season is to clean the financial mess and hope for a 3rd or 4th finish to prepare things for the next year.

Messi983

Is not like Cardioman was the diference between touching silverware or not. By this point is clear the goal of this season is to clean the financial mess and hope for a 3rd or 4th finish to prepare things for the next year.

He was the main reason we won Copa last year. And we'd have better chances in La Liga this year with him at our side than in Atletico while we'll get someone like De Tronc.

serghei

Depay wasnt there last year... and Fati was not fit. While Messi was pissed off at start of season.

That is a terrible response.

We've won no leagues in the last 2 seasons dudes, with Messi. Depay is not Salvatore Della Patria :lol:. Let's not get carried away here.

We'll challenge this year, like last year, and the year before. And that's it. The oldies in key positions will ruin our chances like last season. Koeman is not the type to learn from his errors. He's as stubborn as a mule.

vuji_31

Please leave the club cardiomann, I will would sign Prince Boateg rather then watch this fraud get's 50mil per season.

JamDav1982

We've won no leagues in the last 2 seasons dudes, with Messi. Depay is not Salvatore Della Patria :lol:. Let's not get carried away here.

Regardless... you saying 'worked last season' makes no sense and yes Barca could well have won league with Depay last season and a fit Ansu/happy Messi.

In fat I would day they would most certainly would have.

Home of Barca Fans