Antoine Griezmann

serghei

How will FC Barcelona die if we are still top 3 in Spain? :lol:

United and Liverpool didn't die after years and years of playing in Europa League or even no European football at all. Chelsea too had more than a couple of years being in Europe.

Stop the drama. Liverpool have won, what, 1 Premier League in how many years? :lol:

tbf, our style needs to evolve a lot.
That is assuming we currently have one

We don't have one currently.

Devils

Right now with how bad this squad is we will be lucky to make CL and I mean that. Depay and De Jong are our saving graces, they will need to carry us

Haaland won't be interested in coming if we perform very badly this year

Only player in the world who can be our Dinho singing for this generation.

Either he comes or we continue to fade into obscurity i.e. Europa League.

Rassvet

How will FC Barcelona die if we are still top 3 in Spain? :lol:

United and Liverpool didn't die after years and years of playing in Europa League or even no European football at all. Chelsea too had more than a couple of years being in Europe.

Stop the drama.

PL is much more relevant than La Liga so English clubs can probably survive barren years more easily than Spanish or Italian clubs

ajnotkeith

Well, I still think it is fair to assume we are ahead of Villarreal for that 4th CL spot

In our last two games we were lucky to escape with 4 points and those were against Bilbao and Getafe. With a bit of bad luck and bad form we could come 5th after the losses today.

ebc_99

Chelsea were in the Europa League in 2019 and won the Champions League in 2021, things change quickly in football, but next summer will be a big one for us.

ebc_99

PL is much more relevant than La Liga so English clubs can probably survive barren years more easily than Spanish or Italian clubs

What does that even mean, more relevant? Barca and Real are by far the most popular clubs in the world, you think people are just going to forget.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
On a serious I couldn't give a shit whether we get Luuk De Jong or not (as long as it's on a loan) , all that matters is that 40 or 50M for Griez is mandatory. If that's case it's a great transfer window in my books considering the circumstances.

serghei

On a serious I couldn't give a shit whether we get Luuk De Jong or not (as long as it's on a loan) , all that matters is that 40 or 50 for Griez is mandatory. If that's case it's a great transfer window in my books considering the circumstances.

Exactly. Cleared the 2 highest earners. Decreased salaries of other veterans after a hard-fought battle. Signed exclusively on the cheap (if not free), including a great transfer in Depay. Even tried to part ways with Koeman but Barto put a big penalty clause that blocked this attempt. Pretty satisfied all things considered.

De Jong is to shut Koeman up probably.

malvolio

tbf, our style needs to evolve a lot.
That is assuming we currently have one

No, it doesn't need to evolve or change much. Unless if you want to take away the only thing left that separated us from most clubs. The playing style that is. 433 attacking, with possession.

Otherwise let's also stop with the socios system and sell to Qatar or Saudi Arabia. Because we're just like any other big club around.

Home of Barca Fans