Antoine Griezmann

vuji_31

Mate, tiki taka is dead.

We need to change a lot.

Start producing modern players, not 100% sideway passers without physicality, speed and shooting.

Use corners, counters, better defending like the best teams in europe.

If not we will keep rooting

SmilerBam

No, it doesn't need to evolve or change much. Unless if you want to take away the only thing left that separated us from most clubs. The playing style that is. 433 attacking, with possession.

Otherwise let's also stop with the socios system and sell to Qatar or Saudi Arabia. Because we're just like any other big club around.

Gloryhunt fans, that's what they want. Success at all cost. This period will be very good for FC Barcelona. All the gloryhunter plastic fans will go to other fans, and the real fans will remain here,nomatter how hard it ll be. And we will be back, sooner than later.

Rassvet

If we're so broke this summer, what leads people to believe that we can afford Haaland or other big players next year when it seems like we'll be run at a loss this season? Absent some kind of Super League influx, I dont see how we go from broke to tossing cash around in 10 months

malvolio

Gloryhunt fans, that's what they want. Success at all cost. This period will be very good for FC Barcelona. All the gloryhunter plastic fans will go to other fans, and the real fans will remain here,nomatter how hard it ll be. And we will be back, sooner than later.

Exactly. There already so called fans twerking for the likes of FC Bayern in here

mc_lovin

We finally don't have to force a 2nd striker into our lineup. I am happy.

First 11 is good, but we have literally no depth and our players are injury prone :lol: Season will be a coin flip.

serghei

If we're so broke this summer, what leads people to believe that we can afford Haaland or other big players next year when it seems like we'll be run at a loss this season? Absent some kind of Super League influx, I dont see how we go from broke to tossing cash around in 10 months

We won't afford Haaland. This is the start of something new. It's a preparation for a medium-long rebuild that will follow once the finances are more stable and a top manager is signed.

Laporta did well so far, better than I expected, he seems more committed than anticipated and not nearly as washed up. Still a hands-on guy with much more panache than that clown Bartomeu. Still, it could all blow up in his face if he chooses the wrong manager after Koeman. This is the next step and it is essential.

A team will not be rebuilt with someone that is lacking vision.

Devils

SPORT: Barca to receive 10m in paid loan and 40m at end of season (mandatory) for Griezmann (SPORT)

Good deal! Sheesh!

malvolio

Mate, tiki taka is dead.

We need to change a lot.

Start producing modern players, not 100% sideway passers without physicality, speed and shooting.

Use corners, counters, better defending like the best teams in europe.

If not we will keep rooting

Dead my ass. Grandpa Busquets and young buck Pedri were passing at will around those mugs at the Euro.

Not saying that we will have the same quality of players, but why the fuck should we follow the trend? Nobody followed us when we played pure tiki taka

khaled_a_d

No, it doesn't need to evolve or change much. Unless if you want to take away the only thing left that separated us from most clubs. The playing style that is. 433 attacking, with possession.

Otherwise let's also stop with the socios system and sell to Qatar or Saudi Arabia. Because we're just like any other big club around.

Even Crujiff didn't play 433 at all costs and played a lot of 3 in the back :lol: , and even Pep used 343 in his last year.
We aren't about 433 till death, and till last decade we weren't bout tiki-take type of shit as Barca DNA.
We were attacking and entertaining team, and that last part is essential.
Playing slow motion sterile attack that defense learned to defend, where there is no players we can obtain to make it works is the opposite of entertainment.
We need way more pace and quickness, and let midfield push the game rather than our attacker alone

serghei

SPORT: Barca to receive 10m in paid loan and 40m at end of season (mandatory) for Griezmann (SPORT)

Good deal! Sheesh!

50m for Griezmann and 2 years of wages saved. That's 100m+ in money overall, right? I've read he had a crazy high salary, 2nd after Messi.

malvolio

Good deal! Sheesh!

This Griezmann deal feels like I took a dump after years of constipation. Glad we got rid of this shit stain on this club's history

Home of Barca Fans