Antoine Griezmann

mc_lovin

I really wanted to give him time post Messi, but he's so damn useless. Not one single good scene in three games. As a freaking 135ME+50ME/year in wages forward.

ajnotkeith

Utterly useless in the first three games. Has not even managed a shot on target.

As I said a few days ago I want him benched. It's unacceptable to play so poorly and have a guaranteed spot in Barcelona.

ajnotkeith

Maybe he will start to play better once we remind him he is not undroppable (god knows why Koeman refuses to bench him or even sub him off)

Bobo32

Yes, he got benched by Dembele during almost all important games last year.

These are his games: https://fbref.com/en/players/df69b544/matchlogs/2020-2021/summary/Antoine-Griezmann-Match-Logs
I guess you must mean v Real Madrid and Sevilla, when they tried a 3-5-2, and where he was the first sub in both games, arriving already after 45 vs Real Madrid (not often Koeman makes a switch so early)
He was apparently also on the bench in the first clasico, benched by Coutinho, but this was at the start of the season...
He started almost every game, Koeman had almost unlimited faith in him and I think it will be the same this season.

Home of Barca Fans