Arda Güler

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
On his way to Real Madrid.

When is the last time we went head to head with them for a player and won out in the end lol? Neymar maybe?

Kind of embarrassing even if he ends up being a dud.

El Gato

Villarato!
Who is he and why do we want him
It's fun to have a bit of a ha ha at Cule expense but don't understand it

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
0 out of 4 lately.

That's Vinicius, Rodrygo, Endrick and now reportedly him we've publicly tried to sign and had to contend vs. them and lost out in the end.

Yeah, I forgot about Endrick.

It is a slap in the face for Laporta and Deco and those who said we were closing the deal. We went from "closing the deal" to being "in pole position" to "the race is on" to losing out in the end again.

Hope he breaks a leg literally.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, I forgot about Endrick.

It is a slap in the face for Laporta and Deco and those who said we were closing the deal. We went from "closing the deal" to being "in pole position" to "the race is on" to losing out in the end again.

Hope he breaks a leg literally.

Deco didn't say anything tbf, but maybe Laporta should keep his mouth shut the next time unless the contracts are signed.

Porque

Meh. Not too fussed for reasons outlined before. And I think the Madrid move is going to be a bust. Too early, and too forced into first team dynamics like Ody.

Was a great opportunity though.
If finances were deeper. Not gonna lie.

Next time we go to close the deals though, we have to close it signed and tell the player take it or leave it. That when we leave, the deal with us leaves too.

Saying that didn't Rodrygo sign with us and then end up at Madrid :lol:. Papa Perez certainly knows his dirty magic.

JamDav1982

Thought this may happen when they suddenly started reported Roque was signing.

Cant be seen to keep missing out on players.

Barca and media will do usual.. claim he wanted to come and was offered more money elsewhere.

'Every player wants to play for Barca' repeat.

Home of Barca Fans