Arda Güler

Saladin

Already getting 'cunt' vibes from this one; 20+ mil euros for his entourage at 18? Even if he is a big talent, nothing would justify us putting that amount on the table for a player who may be a future gem or may be shite, as Gattuso so eloquently would have put it.

Let Real make another Odegaard out of him and let us focus on a DM, RB and Roque for now whilst continuing to remove the deadwood.

If we get him, he better be a new Iniesta for this level of hype playing for the maybe 8th strongest league in Europe for a decent season.

EDIT: Don't forget what a 'generational talent' Puig was for a year and a half - even put up stellar performances pre-season against Gattuso's AC Milan - I remember him saying in the post-interview something along the lines of 'Barca's academy is the best, producing players like this one', even asking to loan him if I recall? Gave me Capello-Rijkaard vibes (when Messi first played in a pre-season against Capello's team).

SeloBarca

tbh watching the videos he seems to have good ballcontrol but is a bit slow, has bad finishing, not that great passes, drops the ball alot and then falls over

Porque

Yeah, the key was the Turkish source. Which ended up being made up for clickbait.

Trash worse tham Ojoman.

Andresito

Staff member
€20m for Turkish Take Kubo.

F0Wy_DCXgAAV6Oa

M3ls

I repeat once again - we do not need a player who is not ready to work without the ball and because of this has problems in the locker room with teammates.

We don't need such a player, even if it's Mbappe.

And we are talking about an 18-year-old puppy who has not yet achieved anything in big football.

Home of Barca Fans