Arda Turan

xXKonan

I read something from AS a couple of Hours ago that Atletico Needed the Cash (Guessing to Finalize some other transfer stuff). and what it sounds like United and Chelsea weren't willing to put up the Cash to get Turan, I think even Chelsea Offered 25+Felipe Luis? I think for Arda but In the end Barca's offer was better.

El Gato

Villarato!
Well, we got 33M for Cesc, and I consider Arda a huge upgrade over Cesc, so I don't mind the few extra millions in variables.

How does Cesc have anything to do with Arda? That's like saying Suarez is an upgrade over Puyol.

So he can only start in January because of the ban and will be playing at Atleti till then?

Tomchin

Btw, can Turan and Aleix Vidal participate in our friendlies in the coming weeks? I know Suarez was allowed to participate in friendlies during his FIFA-ban, but that was another kind of ban. Anyone know the details?

LordLichtenstein

Btw, can Turan and Aleix Vidal participate in our friendlies in the coming weeks? I know Suarez was allowed to participate in friendlies during his FIFA-ban, but that was another kind of ban. Anyone know the details?
I don't see why, but again, I don't know shit :p

Tomchin

How does Cesc have anything to do with Arda? That's like saying Suarez is an upgrade over Puyol.

So he can only start in January because of the ban and will be playing at Atleti till then?
I didn't know Puyol was a midfielder?

Anyway, he only start playing in official games on January 1 indeed. I don't think he'll stay at Atleti until then, there were some rumours previously that he'd be loaned out to a Turkish team (Galatasaray I think?)

Egert

Estonian Culé
Already has my vote in the "swag" department.

fmb9k.jpg

Slickz

Way too much for a player who can't play till 2016, is 28 and likely to be rotation. Time will tell anyway.

El Gato

Villarato!
That's interesting. The guy must really like Barca then.. not many would agree to that kind of transition.

Egert

Estonian Culé
That's interesting. The guy must really like Barca then.. not many would agree to that kind of transition.

If I'm not mistaken, he was praising Messi all the time and talking about how he would like to play with him one day. Guess that could be one of the reasons.

Home of Barca Fans