Arda Turan

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not pathetic as some but only showed again he can't play as cm for Barca.

Use him to bench Neyboy until he mans up.

Narto

Not pathetic as some but only showed again he can't play as cm for Barca.

Use him to bench Neyboy until he mans up.

Thought he was the best of the midfield trio in the first half, although it doesn't say much. If you play him with Iniesta or Rakitic he is alright in that position.

Theoden

For sure he was one of our better players today but should play forward.I only prefer him to play as a midfielder easy home games maybe against Leganes.

Total-Football

the contrast of his performances between the two halves says it all .. he showed what everybody and their mama know except for Enrique

mark1nhu

Not saying he had a good match, but he's one of the few players in our team that looks like he knows what he's doing with the ball at his feet...

Completely agree with you.

And I honestly don't put him in the same rot bag with Busquets, Gomes and Mats.

He was average, IMHO. Tried a couple of things, some gold dribbles and passes, lots of running, etc.

muratime

He was classy again but still needs to learn how to controbute score more efficiently, i mean he sneeds to stop being a team player Nd act like a leader when needed.

Bardh

He's definitely more suited to the flank. At CM he can't dictate the pace of the game nor give the final-third pass. He needs to be further up close to the goal. He has found his confidence again and with the playing time he's getting I expect him to become more valuable as the season goes on.

Home of Barca Fans