Arda Turan

F

FlaFCB

Thought he was the best of the bunch, not that it says much. Hard for him and Rafinha to create something. You see several times they are ready to make a pass, but are forced to play it backwards because there is no movement inside the box.

He was the worst player in the field. Seemed he didn't want to be there, like this match was beneath him.

Narto

He was the worst player in the field. Seemed he didn't want to be there, like this match was beneath him.

From what you would expect of him, I agree he was dissapointing, and his attitude wasn't good. But he didn't fuck up passes and distributed the ball better than the rest. Just my opinion.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

I think Paco and Rafinha were even worse, but yeah, Turan was simple terrible today and there's no excuse for that...

One thing that caught my eye was how similar his overall game was to Neymar's, I mean, everything that Neymar has being doing poorly lately Turan looked determined to do worse, and achieved it...

Potroh

I agree he was dissapointing, and his attitude wasn't good. But he didn't fuck up passes and distributed the ball better than the rest. Just my opinion.

When nine defenders are there in two close lines, it's no big deal to complete a simple pass - usually backwards...
Sorry but we need to see the statistics, because as far as I observed, he screwed up a lot of passes too.

He is a hopeless player in Barca, now also almost Barca-B.
To me it's a pain to watch him trying to run with his extremely short legs, sluggish and predictable, awful...
And please please, don't tell us that he had a good season debut just because he put his leg into Alba's ball in the first match of the season - from 1 meter that is...

Narto

When nine defenders are there in two close lines, it's no big deal to complete a simple pass - usually backwards...
Sorry but we need to see the statistics, because as far as I observed, he screwed up a lot of passes too.

He is a hopeless player in Barca, now also almost Barca-B.
To me it's a pain to watch him trying to run with his extremely short legs, sluggish and predictable, awful...
And please please, don't tell us that he had a good season debut just because he put his leg into Alba's ball in the first match of the season - from 1 meter that is...

I agree he was very sluggish more so than usual. In terms of passing, he did a lot of passes towards Denis as well, but you could see he was looking for a pass towards the box many times he got the ball, but there were no options. I disagree with you saying he had a bad season debut. His games at the start of the season are the only reasons people have/had some hope for him still.

R

reaper

Just garbage. Season was over the day we couldn't offload him in the summer.

Total-Football

i'm already in the acceptance phase of this grief .. some of yall were stuck in denial .. i see some anger nowdays so you're progressing lol

mateopol

He needs to be sold after season, it's that simple. He was unnecessary purchase. Instead of wasting money on Turan and Gomes, we should have save those money and try to buy Verratti. Hopefully Liverpool or some other club will buy Turan after the season.

F

FlaFCB

I think Paco and Rafinha were even worse, but yeah, Turan was simple terrible today and there's no excuse for that...

One thing that caught my eye was how similar his overall game was to Neymar's, I mean, everything that Neymar has being doing poorly lately Turan looked determined to do worse, and achieved it...

I noticed that too. Like it's some sort of instruction. Two players doing the same ball hogging is weird.

Home of Barca Fans