Arda Turan

Potroh

Enrique never learn.

It indeed seems he never learns.
In almost 20 minutes Arda had two faults, and touched the ball twice.
One he lost and the other went out from him. "Great player" and a good coach who has his trust in him regardless what he can see...

El Flaco

1-0 against real - everything going well.

Lucho decides to bring Arda on 78' after his pathetic game against a third division side.

Arda gives away a free-kick in a perfect area for Real. They score from it. :(

Arda's foul on Marcelo

[gfy]AptWeepyCanadagoose[/gfy]

R

reaper

Arda's foul on Marcelo

[gfy]AptWeepyCanadagoose[/gfy]

Do you have the part where Arda makes the 'I will slit your throat' gesture just seconds after? I am not sure UEFA or FIFA look kindly on that disgusting gesture either.

Total-Football

Turan is like this big ass lie you wanna cover.. so you lie a second time.. and a third , fourth until everybody know and your ass is exposed but your pride still can't let you admit it.. Enrique is lying to himself everytime he plays him.. he's longing for a " i told you so ".. it s never coming.. there is no i told you so.. we need to evaluate stuff in chrismas. And make radical changes..

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Do you have the part where Arda makes the 'I will slit your throat' gesture just seconds after? I am not sure UEFA or FIFA look kindly on that disgusting gesture either.

Sooo biased... He was telling Ramos to not hold him by the throat, watch it again...

And yes, the foul could have been avoided, but you guys are using him as a scapegoat for the horrible defending in that play... What's next? Are we going to blame players for conceding corners that lead to goals? Or better yet, blame our forwards for missing easy goals?

Maschearano should have dealt with Ramos, which was an odd pairing to begin with, but he got a free header instead which has nothing to do with Arda...

DennyCrane

Sooo biased... He was telling Ramos to not hold him by the throat, watch it again...

And yes, the foul could have been avoided, but you guys are using him as a scapegoat for the horrible defending in that play... What's next? Are we going to blame players for conceding corners that lead to goals? Or better yet, blame our forwards for missing easy goals?

Maschearano should have dealt with Ramos, which was an odd pairing to begin with, but he got a free header instead which has nothing to do with Arda...

Thanks for bringing some sanity in here. You forgot the best part though:

CyxQSujXcAIJUeW.jpg

Three players covering Luca Vasquez for no apparent reason. This is shit tier defending.

Home of Barca Fans