Arda Turan

Raketa10

He has to prove he is worth of Barca shirt. Until this moment he hasn't proved anything! In majority of the games he was lazy as shit. This hat trick in meaningless game does not change a thing. There is a looong way if he wants to change people's minds.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Never done it before, but I think I'll use the ignore list now. This guy is annoying as fuck.

And he keep bringing Busquets up in every thread. Seem completely obsessed with bashing him 24/7 for some reason.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Makes you wonder what numbers he would have if he played constantly in Neymar's position.
Would be interesting...

F4THi

Banned
Some people really like to make themselves look like jokes having no idea what they're talking about. I mentioned Busquets because he was the one that committed the other two and only fouls in approximately the same spot of Arda's foul

12412512412.png

Now laugh at yourself for thinking I'm bringing Busquets just because I'm obsessed with him

kilian

Great game from the Turk. Maybe he isn`t done. Liked the humbleness after scoring, he knows he fucked up in Clasico. Although he wasn`t the only one at fault, there were a number of fuck-ups leading to that goal.

Potroh

Great game from the Turk. Maybe he isn`t done. Liked the humbleness after scoring, he knows he fucked up in Clasico. Although he wasn`t the only one at fault, there were a number of fuck-ups leading to that goal.

Come on... Against such a weak and almost 2nd class opponent, you shouldn't derive any serious conclusions.
We shouldn't "measure" our players by an easy training-match against a truly inferior opponent...

R

reaper

Makes you wonder what numbers he would have if he played constantly in Neymar's position.
Would be interesting...

I think we let Sanchez go just as he was peaking. I think him in Neymar's position this season would have helped us greatly. neymar has been poor this season.. too much of this ..

giphy.gif

It gets boring after while.. we need direct passes into the box.

kilian

Come on... Against such a weak and almost 2nd class opponent, you shouldn't derive any serious conclusions.
We shouldn't "measure" our players by an easy training-match against a truly inferior opponent...

And where did I exactly "measure" our players by this game?

After the clasico I sad that he is done, because of Lucho`s words. He proved me wrong today and I was referring to that.

I also said that he had a great game today, which is a pretty obvious fact, given that he scored three and assisted one. I never said that he is suddenly a world beater because of today`s game. We all have eyes and saw that Gladbach was shit today.

Home of Barca Fans