Arda Turan

Total-Football

all Lords have hatricks to their name .. from Lord Bendtner to his magesty chamakh .. just ask gooners , that doesn't take away their hard earned title

Dado

Well, that was decent. His lack of celebration shows that he knows that he fucked up too. Also a reminder to play him in his position and not in the midfield or as a crunch-time improvised defender.

We know it, but im afraid Lucho does not get it or simply does not dare pull out lets say Neymar or Suarez to replace them with Arda time to time.

Its easyer to pull out Rakitic or Gomez as they are not superstars. And we get Arda the midfielder .... :lucho2:

Dado

He was good this season at LW while Neymar was away. And then he got benched, to play occasionally in midfield.

Should rotate more often with Neymar if we want to make the best use of him.

And Neymar will have no problem with it?

Hell i would pull out Suarez totaly out of rotation for Turan before Neymar.... but thats just me. And thats not happening since Suarez and Messi are BFF.

Last edited:

Raketa10

Some people really like to make themselves look like jokes having no idea what they're talking about. I mentioned Busquets because he was the one that committed the other two and only fouls in approximately the same spot of Arda's foul

12412512412.png

Now laugh at yourself for thinking I'm bringing Busquets just because I'm obsessed with him

And this means what?!?!?! Problem is not the faul itself but stupidity of doing it when our 3 players were on Marcelo and there was no need of doing it at all. And even that would not be a problem if his attitude was ok but it's not, he is clearly unprepared for serious football like he was at ATM. His physical condition is bellow a professional football player, after 2 or 3 sprints he can barely move.

Dude it seams to me that you really do not understand football at all.

Last edited:

Messi983

Come on... Against such a weak and almost 2nd class opponent, you shouldn't derive any serious conclusions.
We shouldn't "measure" our players by an easy training-match against a truly inferior opponent...

We had problems against worse opponents already this season so I think it's unfair to disappreciate Gladbach and Arda's hattrick like that. It's never easy to score a hattrick, especially in Champions League. If it would be so easy to do that then we'd see hattricks in almost every game but we don't.

I understand that some people dislike Arda and they won't change their minds based on one game but at least you should give him some credit for yesterday's performance. And BTW, Arda also scored in first game against Gladbach when they clearly weren't that poor and unmotivated in front of their own fans. If he wouldn't score we'd most likely lost that game in Germany and consequently yesterday's game would be much more important as we'd probably need 3 points to win our group.

Potroh

We had problems against worse opponents already this season so I think it's unfair to disappreciate Gladbach and Arda's hattrick like that. It's never easy to score a hattrick, especially in Champions League. If it would be so easy to do that then we'd see hattricks in almost every game but we don't.

I understand that some people dislike Arda and they won't change their minds based on one game but at least you should give him some credit for yesterday's performance. And BTW, Arda also scored in first game against Gladbach when they clearly weren't that poor and unmotivated in front of their own fans. If he wouldn't score we'd most likely lost that game in Germany and consequently yesterday's game would be much more important as we'd probably need 3 points to win our group.

Well, to be fair, I don't belittle a hattrick in CL by anyone. And true again, he scored a goal in the first match too.
But I belong to the minority to those who are not obsessed by only the mere quantity of goals, and in my eyes Arda's assist for Messi's first goal is at least as valuable as his goals yesterday.
Last season, when Suarez was in form and scored 40 goals, the most admirable quality of his was to be able to also assist a lot of them, mainly to Neymar.

Arda indeed played a good game against an unmotivated and weak opponent but he still remains way too slow and all that. His presence was a major factor for this very game but there will be a lot of games in the season, when you will curse him once again (if he plays) because unfortunately he is definitely not the player I'd be a Barca fan from 1600 kms away...

Horatio

You're welcome
Arda indeed played a good game against an unmotivated and weak opponent

Arda has scored against stronger opponents this season, so far as a forward he is solid.

Personally, I would never pick Arda over Neymar, but if his role is limited to back-up forward he could carry out that role well.

Neymessi

Can someone explain to me why people are blaming him for the classico loss when there were tons of fouls committed by many of our players in that match and he was just unlucky that his foul ended in a goal when the defence shat themselves completely allowing 3 defenders to be free to head the goal? Its like he gave away a penalty here..Embarrassing

Horatio

You're welcome
Can someone explain to me why people are blaming him for the classico loss when there were tons of fouls committed by many of our players in that match and he was just unlucky that his foul ended in a goal when the defence shat themselves completely allowing 3 defenders to be free to head the goal? Its like he gave away a penalty here..Embarrassing

Something can be said I think about the fact that it was a foul made in the dying minutes of the game.

Kuchi

His blame is strictly related that a player of his experience and value should have known way better. The real culprits, are obviously Pique and Busi that were marking each other at the far post..

Neymessi

Something can be said I think about the fact that it was a foul made in the dying minutes of the game.

So? They were attacking us and he went for a tackle which is imperative to break their attack considering its the dying minutes and real are trying their best to get a goal.

F

FlaFCB

So? They were attacking us and he went for a tackle which is imperative to break their attack considering its the dying minutes and real are trying their best to get a goal.

It wasn't imperative. Marcelo had his back to the goal, there were 3 Barça players on him. No need for that foul, at that point in the game. It was reckless and stupid.

Home of Barca Fans