Arda Turan

Xavinho

Apparently the FCBotiga Megastore at Camp Nou has already started selling Arda jerseys.

25qsr5y.jpg

That's weird. I wonder who would buy a shirt with a name but no number

BBZ8800

On of my madridista friends is trash talking about our players age and how old they will be in 3 years , how should I reply ? :p

Tell him to count our and theirs titles in the next 3 years.

Don't worry.

They can earn the trophy for the lower average age of starting 11.
We will win some actual titles (which matters) during that period.

Beast

The Observer
For someone who publicly complained about the intense training regime in Atletico is one of the main reasons he is leaving.. 6 month without playing is very suitable vacation for him
he has the talent however those comments are bit scary at his age...

Drexl

Whities caring about our players work rate... So moving.
Simeone, just like Bielsa, makes his players dead tired. This year Atletico was done already in February.

I'm so happy with this transfer, Arda will shine with us like never before.

Gooch

He's a bit old, but he has the main characteristic of a Barca player - great on the ball. Not just a passer, but a dribbler. Can hold up two or three players. Is a threat to dribble past two or three. Can hold the ball for several seconds. With him, Iniesta, Messi, and Neymar on at the same time, a nightmare for defenders.

Beast

The Observer
Whities caring about our players work rate... So moving.
Simeone, just like Bielsa, makes his players dead tired. This year Atletico was done already in February.

I'm so happy with this transfer, Arda will shine with us like never before.

Simeone is much better than Bielsa.. yes he took some of his methods like Pep did as well but if he was applying the same hard training regime Atletico would have fallen down like a Bielsa team in January.. not win the league and compete.. this year due to the changes they had and departure of stars they were worse than previously but i don't see Simeone as bad as Bielsa.. it's not a professional thing to say... no matter what it is... it's like answering in an interview " why did you leave your last job ? because they made us work hard " .. stupid and should concern some

Beast

The Observer
Literally

he wants to leave among other reasons because he has given everything while wearing the Rojiblanco, but also has paid for the physical wear and tear that marks Cholo’s system. In that sense he would prefer a system that liberates him from defensive duties,

Gooch

Keep in mind he was their only craque - their only dribbling and creative outlet. On top of that job, he had to the same defensive/pressuring job as everyone else. At Barca, he will have a smaller burden, and he'll be rotated.

I don't think it's a matter of being lazy, but of preserving his body for optimum performance.

El Flaco

"Messi is the best of all time. I've said it before in many interviews. It's an honour to wear the same shirt and play with him"

"Joining FC Barcelona means... a lot: my dream, the reward for the hard work and the climax of my career. It means everything."

"I'm ready for the challenge to play at Barça. I believe in myself and in my teammates. I'm sure they'll help me to adapt"

"I like the way of playing of Barça and Luis Enrique. I'll give my all to adapt to the system and to improve every day."'

"My goal was to play here, beause my philosophy is also to never surrender, to keep believing, and to fight until the end."

"Youth idol? Mine was Maradona, but of the current players, it's Iniesta."

"Scoring? I don't have individual goals, but with these teammates and this system, I'm sure I'll be able to score more."

"I love Barcelona. I was born in Istanbul, near the sea. And now I'll feel the same when waking up every morning near the sea."

"I know some of my new teammates? I'd say Ivan Rakitic. We use to talk after the games."

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football...e/arda-turan-attracted-by-fc-barcelona-values

El Flaco

Barcelona sources deny that Arda Turan (28) could join another team on loan until January. Luis Enrique wants him to stay and adapt. [sport]

According to club sources, new Barcelona midfielder Arda Turan (28) will have a 125M buyout fee. [mundo deportivo]

Zangash

Banned
I would rather not give our most legendary number to some old man who has for the past several years played for one of our biggest rivals. Would be almost as big a waste as giving the 16 that Busquets won everything with to Douglas.

Tonykross

Barcelona sources deny that Arda Turan (28) could join another team on loan until January. Luis Enrique wants him to stay and adapt. [sport]

According to club sources, new Barcelona midfielder Arda Turan (28) will have a 125M buyout fee. [mundo deportivo]

125M buyout fee for a 28 year old, this is so funny. The buyout fee in contracts have become a joke. Does anyone know how he plays, I didn't really noticed him in Atletico to be a standout player.

Home of Barca Fans