Arda Turan

Xavi06

Hello Dear Friends,

First of all, I'm a big fan of Barça and the biggest fan of Xavi the Maestro. I'm from Turkey and also a strong fan of Galatasaray. I've been following the forum for over 3 years but I decided to register to the forum upon Arda's transfer to Barça. I'm really happy most of you guys are pleased with the move of Arda to Blaugranas. I, who have been following Arda since his very early ages, can ensure you that he's going to demonstrate his full potential and meet your expectations from him in a very short time period. I'm sure that he'll be a player worthy to Barça with his strong character, intelligence, modesty as well as his excellent technique with the ball. Once he begins training with the team, you'll see how quickly he'll comply with the rest of the team. By the way, he's REALLY a big fan of Messi. When he gives an interview or attends to a TV show in Turkey, he always touches upon how amazingly Messi plays in Atletico-Barça games and he tells funny memories he experienced against Messi. He usually calls Messi as a space shuttle :) Arda regards Messi as by far the best footballer ever in the history.

Last edited:

amircule

On of my madridista friends is trash talking about our players age and how old they will be in 3 years , how should I reply ? :p

Catalan Fan

Enrique has a cunning plan...

Iniesta plays for 30 mins, subbed for Turan, then he's subbed for Rafinha after 60 mins.

Sorted :thumbsup:

raki

On of my madridista friends is trash talking about our players age and how old they will be in 3 years , how should I reply ? :p

Ignore him.

‏@barcastuff

Arda: "Shirt number? I know few numbers are available at the moment, but this isn't important for me. Main thing is to play at Barça" [rac1]

#TeamArda

xXKonan

Neymar: "Arda Turan is a great player. He's one of the best players in the Liga. He's very talented, he'll help us a lot." [sport]

xavi_the_Boss

And Arda struggled to finish a match all season.

It looks like he played more minutes this season for atleti in la Liga then in all his previous seasons with them.
Champions league the same.

Edit:Seems like he had less injuries and thats why he played more this season.But i don´t see how he struggled?

Last edited:

Barcilliant

This is the kind of player we want. He wasn't after the money and is willing to sit out 6 months. If Laporta wins and sends him back there will be blood!!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Tell him to phone Arsene Wenger and Arsenal boys and ask them where they stored the age trophies won over the last decade.

Or just show him 3 fingers and smile. :copa: :laliga: :champions:

Jadentheman

CJVMPXCWUAAf4x4.jpg:large

He said that playing for Barcelona has always been his dream.

I'm sorry, but doesn't every player say that when they get signed into a top tier club? I'm pretty sure every single player said it's their dream to play for Barca, what else would they say? It's like stock response.

El Flaco

Here's a alternativ angle of his solo dribble against Málaga, although it's a GIF... :)

[gfy]FreeWideeyedDegus[/gfy]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans