Arda Turan

Cule4life

The Culest
Treble winning team+Addition of beard power?

giphy.gif

F

Flavia

According to presidential candidate Bartomeu, new Barcelona player Arda Turan could still leave on loan until January. [rac1]

Barto should make up his mind... before the signing, LE couldn't wait to have him, now he talks about a loan.

xXKonan

Barcelona plan for Arda and Vidal to have special training sessions and to take part in unofficial friendlies during Fifa ban. [sport]

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
I know I'm late to the party but could someone please explain to me why we paid 34 million euros for a player who with all due respect isn't an automatic first choice ? I love Arda as a player but why so much money ;-; ?

anguy

I know I'm late to the party but could someone please explain to me why we paid 34 million euros for a player who with all due respect isn't an automatic first choice ? I love Arda as a player but why so much money ;-; ?

Because he's perfect fit to LE system. Physically stronger than Xavi&Iniesta, but still technical enough.

Barto should make up his mind... before the signing, LE couldn't wait to have him, now he talks about a loan.

He can't play for us until January, so LE can't have him now anyway. He'll gain some match practice, when on loan, but if he stays he'll be able to train and better integrate into the new team. It's difficult choice to make.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans