Arda Turan

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Come on, really? :lol: I never believe this kind of conspiracy theory BS. What's next? Some Qatari or Arab player to us to placate the Qataris?

We got Arda because of who he is and what he can offer, nothing else.

barca1899

Come on, really? :lol: I never believe this kind of conspiracy theory BS. What's next? Some Qatari or Arab player to us to placate the Qataris?

We got Arda because of who he is and what he can offer, nothing else.

I never said we bought him because some sponsors said we should, but you can't deny that we have Turkish sponsors who are happy that we signed Arda. We killed two birds with one stone in this case.

As for Qatar, we already bought Diagne last summer only because he's from the Aspire Academy.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
will he shave?

OQSdX1r.gif

Wavy

Ok, I don't get this. Barca is banned from making transfers, yet Arda is training with the team? Dafuq is this shit?

DennyCrane

Ok, I don't get this. Barca is banned from making transfers, yet Arda is training with the team? Dafuq is this shit?

Barca is banned only from registering new players (in order to take part in any competition); that doesn't affect Barca acquiring rights to a player.

Antimadridista1

Is it a f*ckin joke ?
How many times people explained you that we can't register the player but we can transfer him ?

Who the hell are you to say " what the fuck is this shit " ?
[MENTION=19910]Sterlingfan2000[/MENTION] : Yes, the ban is so useless that the player can't even play til' january. This is exactly the same situation if we didn't have this ban then, right ? You'll go far in life looking at the bullshit you're saying mate.

Home of Barca Fans