Arda Turan

Stric

I'm not at all worried about the fitness side of things. It's completely doable to keep them match fit. And Lucho and his guys seem to have that part down anyway. The issue is how well they will fit in actual games once they join the rest of the team. You can't simulate actual league rounds in training.

anguy

I'm not at all worried about the fitness side of things. It's completely doable to keep them match fit. And Lucho and his guys seem to have that part down anyway. The issue is how well they will fit in actual games once they join the rest of the team. You can't simulate actual league rounds in training.

Yeah, Suarez looked pretty rusty and he missed just few months. On the other hand Turan & Vidal at least know Primera.

xXKonan

Will not be loaned out at all.

Luis Enrique: "Arda can't play until January, but I want him with the group until then, so he won't leave on loan."

xXKonan

Arda Turan (28) choose to join Barcelona this summer despite having offers from several English clubs that included a higher salary. [md]

Arda Turan: "I'm at the best club in the world. It's my childhood dream come true. Barça is incredible, it's like a big family." [md]

Dude is very happy to be here.

El Flaco

[tw]623208042281213952[/tw]

Fuck, I hope Arda didn't receive a serious injury.

Although the Turk has plenty of time to recover, I think it would be only good if Arda make a quick comeback so he can continute to adapt Barca's game.

El Flaco

Arda (as a ball boy) with Liverpool's Riise

CJQ19uPVEAA5iXU.jpg

Young Arda Turan

CJRnb8IXAAED5Du.jpg

Another pic with a young Arda Turan

CJUBox5WoAQyuDD.jpg

Last edited:

El Flaco

Cerezo (president Atletico): "Sometimes there are previous talks, but the Arda deal happened just like that, very suddenly."

Cerezo (president Atletico): "As a person, Arda Turan is a 10. And as a player, he's amazing."

El Flaco

Yeah, Suarez looked pretty rusty and he missed just few months. On the other hand Turan & Vidal at least know Primera.

Not to mention that Suarez missed the pre-season for Barca, which can explain why he was pretty rusty.

Kuchi

Any news on the extent of the injury? Is it serious?

LE. Never mind, he keeps smiling, seems fine.

I swear, he gets shot in a Barca shirt, still won't be able to stop smiling like a kid in a toy store:)

Love it, cant wait for January!

Last edited:

frog-fcb

Would this transfer have been a way to keep tight with our sponsors qatar airways. With arda being from the middle east etc

Home of Barca Fans