Arda Turan

JamDav1982

I read something a while back about Aletico not convinced he can play 90 min week in week out and that it could only get worse as he gets older.

That and the fact Arda has made it quite clear he fancies a move to the Premier League.

They could cash in on him if they feel there are some fitness issues and get a good offer.

Although he was still playing well in extra time tonight so no idea if its true.

PhilS

A fantastic player, but he would be better off with some club other than Barca. If he leaves Atletico for the EPL, Barca's chances of winning La Liga go up. Arda has been one of the keys to AM success over the last few years, there is no way they will be able to fill his spot with his quality, he fits the AM style perfectly.

Jair Ventura

An agreement on a 5 year contract ... Arda Turan would have agreed with PSG according to Cope in Spain. Ahmet Bulut, the agent of the Turkish midfielder Atletico, he is content to admit "contacts" with Paris after a call from the foot to the Premier League. Yes, that, according to Sport , if the Barça is not at all on the record, Chelsea is equally important that the PSG . But the Paris Club pushed hard in recent hours. The 28-year-old, who asked a good exit to Atletico, has a release clause of € 41M .

http://canal-supporters.com/2015/06/en-espagne-on-annonce-un-accord-entre-arda-turan-et-le-psg/

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good player that would probably fit Lucho's Barca. Price is too mich though. There are also issues re. his fitness and consistency. Besides, we should go for someone younger to inherit Iniesta's place.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A couple of years ago I would have taken him in a heartbeat. Now..... I think it's time to move towards younger players. Will be sad for Atletico to let him go as he gives his best and more every time he plays for them and been such a major part of their success.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I personally don't mind arda here. Would give our midfield solid depth. We don't have to worry that much if iniesta or rak gets injured. Sign Arda and do not sign pogba. Sign someone else like kovacic or even wait and see how la masia players perform.

Only problem is arda is more of an AM, but so was rakitic. So he might not be such a bad idea. Much better than iborra or parejo and who the feck is that third guy?

Tomchin

Arda Turan ‏@ArdaTuran10line 4h4 hours ago
The transfer rumors are not entirely correct. My agent is currently in touch with 3-4 clubs. I will update you all if a deal is made.

Icarium

Lifestealer
So he is leaving for sure then. It is just a matter of time someone signs him up. Only problem is his release clause which is 41M.

Darko

Arda Turan to Bayern confirmed!
arda-turan-fancy-dress-1.gif

Jombi

I personally don't mind arda here. Would give our midfield solid depth. We don't have to worry that much if iniesta or rak gets injured. Sign Arda and do not sign pogba. Sign someone else like kovacic or even wait and see how la masia players perform.

Only problem is arda is more of an AM, but so was rakitic. So he might not be such a bad idea. Much better than iborra or parejo and who the feck is that third guy?

I think Parejo is definitely better than Turan. He is also younger, a better passer and a much better goal scorer. Last season, Dani Parejo scored more goals in the league than Arda Turan has done in the last 3 years. Problem is Parejo would be freakin' expensive and I cant see Valencia wanting to sell at anything less than 50m euros+taxes, so probably closer to 70m euros.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans