Arda Turan

Mido

Can't wait if this is true !! It would give Iniesta and Rakitic time to rest and increase the competition in the midfield we badly need.

xXKonan

Bulut (agent Arda): "Barcleona try to register Arda? Of course he would be happy. But we know it's not easy to deal with Fifa." [rac1]'

Bulut (agent Arda): "He'd be physically and mentally ready to start playing? Yes, he would, he has shown it at the national team." [rac1]

Devils

Barca should pull out of the CWC.

Why should our stars promote this disgusting vile excuse of a organization? I'm going to enjoy watching them burn to the ground when they eventually get what's coming to them.

F

Flavia

Why should our stars promote this disgusting vile excuse of a organization? I'm going to enjoy watching them burn to the ground when they eventually get what's coming to them.

That would be great, but won't happen. Or at least send the b squad, as said before... That badge is cursed, anyway.

Chong Li

This rule has been in place for years, and other clubs have taken advantage of it. But if Barca try to do it, of course it's illegal.

Seems fair and logical.

Chong Li

And our stars should also not attend the FIFA Ballon d'or gala. Just tell Blatter to fuck off.

arjunanand1

That would be great, but won't happen. Or at least send the b squad, as said before... That badge is cursed, anyway.

Agreed! if FIFA is actually going to defy logic and not register Arda, then the best FU we can send them is sending the B team to play in the CWC.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
We shouldn't send a team altogether. Fuck them and their tournament if they are going above the law to fuck us over.

Like I said before, FIFA has a vendetta against the club.

Home of Barca Fans