Arda Turan

Antimadridista1

The club needs to find a way to boycott in some way the Club world cup in December. Fuck FIFA.
I think that Blatter (Real Madrid socio) leaving and Platini replacing him is definitely good news for us.
Uefalona will become Fifalona ;)

Can't wait to see Arda playing for us with the likes of Suarez and Leo.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's in their rules. fifa shouldn't even be involved, as the player can only be registered for la liga. The club will ask just because they're afraid of more retaliation.

I understand it's in their rules, but aren't their rules under the "control" of FIFA?

I mean, It's also in their rules that teams can register new players during the summer window, yet the ban imposed on us by FIFA didn't allow us to follow said rule... Or am I missing something?

F

Flavia

I understand it's in their rules, but aren't their rules under the "control" of FIFA?

I mean, It's also in their rules that teams can register new players during the summer window, yet the ban imposed on us by FIFA didn't allow us to follow said rule... Or am I missing something?

No, that was the ban. Thing is, the ban ended in August 31st. Registering Arda would be for la liga only, and this rule has been used before by other teams. But ofc fifa won't allow Barça to use it now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

That's a different issue. We were not allowed to register any players after a ban imposed by FIFA. RFEF/LFP couldn't do anything about that. That ban ended almost a month ago.

There's a rule in La Liga and most if not all major leagues in Europe that in case of a serious injury to a player, a team can register a new player. Other teams have done that before and so in theory, nothing should stop us from doing the same.

Rafinha out for the season. We got Arda Turan at the club. We just need to register him with FIFA and RFEF/LFP. The latter have no issues with doing so whatsoever. The former shouldn't have any issues either since our transfer ban at 31st August, but they're hell bent on screwing us over.

Just like with the kids who were recently banned from training with the club, entering La Masia facilities. Why now? The ban have ended. Those kids can and should be allowed to play official matches in a matter of few months. FIFA didn't impose any such restrictions before so why now? Their new sanctions are not only hurting the club, but first and foremost the kids whose dreams of playing at Barca is getting broken to thousand pieces just because FIFA for some reason decided to bar them from even touching a training ground owned by the club.

Farcical. And it makes me so mad.

MessiDinho10

That's a different issue. We were not allowed to register any players after a ban imposed by FIFA. RFEF/LFP couldn't do anything about that. That ban ended almost a month ago.

There's a rule in La Liga and most if not all major leagues in Europe that in case of a serious injury to a player, a team can register a new player. Other teams have done that before and so in theory, nothing should stop us from doing the same.

Rafinha out for the season. We got Arda Turan at the club. We just need to register him with FIFA and RFEF/LFP. The latter have no issues with doing so whatsoever. The former shouldn't have any issues either since our transfer ban at 31st August, but they're hell bent on screwing us over.

Just like with the kids who were recently banned from training with the club, entering La Masia facilities. Why now? The ban have ended. Those kids can and should be allowed to play official matches in a matter of few months. FIFA didn't impose any such restrictions before so why now? Their new sanctions are not only hurting the club, but first and foremost the kids whose dreams of playing at Barca is getting broken to thousand pieces just because FIFA for some reason decided to bar them from even touching a training ground owned by the club.

Farcical. And it makes me so mad.

I fully agree with you. In the future Barça should take FIFA to international court with a civil judge, it's the only way to get a fair trial because FIFA just impose new punishments whenever they feel like it, with no regard to human rights or the rules.

Stric

I don't see it happening. It would completely defeat the purpose of the ban in the first place, FIFA won't allow it.

BBZ8800

Barca should pull out of the CWC.

Why should our stars promote this disgusting vile excuse of a organization? I'm going to enjoy watching them burn to the ground when they eventually get what's coming to them.

Referees would be against us in CL knockout matches in the next 5 years then.
In Messi's final years.

We don't need that.
We will survive without Arda and Vidal till January.

You can't fight with someone who is 100 times more powerfull than you.
Especially if your opponent is creating the rules...

Home of Barca Fans