Arda Turan

Zangash

Banned
There must be a reason Barca bought the player, I am not saying he is not good, but I didn't just noticed him to be exceptional in Atletico, that is the reason I want someone like you to educate me more on the player.

It's like a Real Madrid fan asking if Rakatic is any good. I seriously can't comprehend.

PhilS

Whether or not Arda becomes a regular starter this year, adding him to the squad enables Lucho to sub off his two offensive midfielders every game without losing quality. This is the Lucho system, the midfielders are required to work way too hard to go 90 minutes. On this squad, subbing at forward is rarely necessary, very different from other clubs.

The big risks for Barca for next season are injury to Messi or an injury to Iniesta or Rak before January. And either Sergi Roberto or Denis Suarez will have to make significant contributions in the first half of the season.

Bran the Greenseer

Whether or not Arda becomes a regular starter this year, adding him to the squad enables Lucho to sub off his two offensive midfielders every game without losing quality. This is the Lucho system, the midfielders are required to work way too hard to go 90 minutes. On this squad, subbing at forward is rarely necessary, very different from other clubs.

The big risks for Barca for next season are injury to Messi or an injury to Iniesta or Rak before January. And either Sergi Roberto or Denis Suarez will have to make significant contributions in the first half of the season.

Rafinha can handle the job if it's only one injury if its two then we might have a problem :lol:

I think Samper would be the best cm substitute but idk if Lucho would play him over Roberto.

Zangash

Banned

Isn't Denis Suarez staying at Sevilla until June 2016? His loan was for two years.

El Flaco

Arda has great technical ability and the gap probably isn't that big in that regard but the difference when it comes to vision is enormous imo. I never really see Arda playing pinpoint accurate throughballs most of the time anyway.
I don't really agree with you there, Arda either created chances or gave "the pass before the assist" at Atleti.
There must be a reason Barca bought the player, I am not saying he is not good, but I didn't just noticed him to be exceptional in Atletico, that is the reason I want someone like you to educate me more on the player.
He was by far Atléticos best offensive player and their main man in the build-up play for them.

I seriously doubt you've even followed their games aside us, Madrid or any big team in CL...

Last edited:

El Flaco

Luis Enrique will on Thursday meet with new Barcelona player Arda Turan to explain him his project and his plans for the player. [sport]

Official - Presentation Arda: Thu > 18:00 Camp Nou offices, Fri > 9:30 Contract signing, 10:00 Press conference, 11:30 Camp Nou unveiling

Jombi

I don't really agree with you there, Arda either created chances or gave "the pass before the assist" at Atleti.

He was by far Atléticos best offensive player together and was their main main in their build-up play...

I seriously doubt you've even followed their games aside us, Madrid or any big team in CL...

Dont forget Koke and Griezmann.

Jombi

To be fair to him, Marca with their so called "source close to the player" or rather heroine which can make you see some BS.

In other word, Arda didn't publicly complain.

And beside, the Turk doesn't have the time to rest since he'll still train for Barca...

If we imagine that he actually said this complaint, are you aware the difference between the intensity with 40% off the ball and intensity with 70% off it? And since Arda's a very creative player, it's understandable if Atlético's playing style got old with the Turk eventually. I've no doubt he'll give his all on the pitch as anyone on the field for us.

Yeah, I cant imagine he actually complained about being forced to work too much, if he had complaints, its far more logical that it had to do with wanting to play a more attacking role to utilize his qualities. Complaining about having to work too much is pathetic and embarrassing, so it seems totally unlikely to me that he did that.

Tonykross

He was by far Atléticos best offensive player and their main man in the build-up play for them.

Yes, you are absolutely correct, I don't really follow their games except against Barca and Real of which most players will look average going against those big two.

xXKonan

Negotiations started on the 18th of June and I think Bartomeu Cleared his post on the 7th I believe.

Home of Barca Fans