Arda Turan

I

instinct

I actually mean the new one. :lol:
I am expecting Eminem every time I see your name (except when you go retard and make stupid bets).

I saw Foo Fighters playing at Rock am Ring live on TV and was stunned by their performance. I was a very big fan of rock music a few years ago but my interest shifted more and more towards rap/hip-hop but after seeing Dave Grohl doing an absolute beauty of a show, my love for rock was reborn and I discovered many great songs and bands I've listened to in the past again. Avenged Sevenfold is one of them and their guitarist seems to be the coolest guy on earth and he's one of the best guitarists in the world. Plus, I want to start learning guitar soon and I listen to a lot of stuff which motivates and inspires me and Synyster Gates is simply badass. :lol:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I saw Foo Fighters playing at Rock am Ring live on TV and was stunned by their performance. I was a very big fan of rock music a few years ago but my interest shifted more and more towards rap/hip-hop but after seeing Dave Grohl doing an absolute beauty of a show, my love for rock was reborn and I discovered many great songs and bands I've listened to in the past again. Avenged Sevenfold is one of them and their guitarist seems to be the coolest guy on earth and he's one of the best guitarists in the world. Plus, I want to start learning guitar soon and I listen to a lot of stuff which motivates and inspires me and Synyster Gates is simply badass. :lol:

Foo Fighters' performance was awesome indeed and I loved Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace, great album. While Hip Hop is my favorite genre and I need some diversity too from time to time. Anyway, sry for off topic I will stop it now.
I am with you on the Arda transfer btw.

gatsu

What! I've been in cave for the last 2 weeks, I didn't know we signed the beardy god, what a great day.

He will be a massive addition for the team, very versatile and one of the best la liga player technically speaking, not mentioning that he is a warrior on the pitch, an absolute beast.

The power of the beard is with us :worthy:

xXKonan

CJaKUUoUkAE5Y9p.jpg

A young Arda Turan with Paris Hilton.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Arda Turan has arrived in Barcelona. He will now go to the Camp Nou offices for a first photo session. #fcblive

Home of Barca Fans