Arda Turan

G

Gasgas

every person who knows i am a barca fan is congratulating us for signing arda turan, it is only on forums where i see the skepticism going around

hardyboy

every person who knows i am a barca fan is congratulating us for signing arda turan, it is only on forums where i see the skepticism going around
True. Some of my friends who are madridistas think its a really good signing for us..

Stric

Watch out.

CJTVtyKWUAAvhry.jpg

Neymessi

I don't understand why people fail to realize that he is the only missing piece to an almost perfect squad.There was a horrible time when we used to pray for defenders but now we have a perfect defense with depth where injuries won't be able to give us trouble because we have cb's who can play wingbacks and a cdm who can play as a cb too_Our attack is the best in europe and pedro is the best supersub that one can have.Arda can play a variety of positions even as a forward if required.One can never bet now that iniesta will have a good game.Rakitic is good but he is not an attacking midifelder(like prime inesta) that we need now.Arda is.Rakitic is more of a xavi than inesta.The difference in attacking power is considerable between our forward line and our midfield and we needed a solid attacking player to reduce the difference.The only missing puzzle of our squad imo.Even injuries(not many)in any department won't be able to trouble us now.

hardyboy

Arda Turan got a much better last-minute offer from French club PSG before joining Barcelona, but he rejected it instantly just so he can play for Barcelona, even after knowing he can't play until January. [Source: Sport]

dakt

Arda Turan got a much better last-minute offer from French club PSG before joining Barcelona, but he rejected it instantly just so he can play for Barcelona, even after knowing he can't play until January. [Source: Sport]

If that is real, then he has my respect. These are the kind players I like to see here...not overpriced Pogba.

Cule4life

The Culest
Atleast we will get some good beard in the squad. We have been missing that lately. Now pique will have someone worthy enough to carry the torch with

Xavi06

Guys, I've known Arda from his very young ages. He has a genuine respect for Barça and especially his respect and admiration to Messi is so incredible that even for being in the same training session with Messi he could sign contract with Barça blindfold. He's never been a guy who chases a contract with zillions of zero. His only goal is to realize his dreams.

El Flaco

Here's all of Arda's quotes from the press conferance

"Messi is not only the best now, he's the best ever. Ronaldo is special, but there will never be anyone like Messi."

"I'm at the best club in the world now. I want to thank Simeone and everyone at Atletico. I'm also here at Barça thanks to them."

"We know that Barça is more than a club. Everybody who knew me as a kid knew I've always wanted to play here. It was my dream."

"I received many offers, but I put them all away when Barça called. If Barça wants you, you have to reject all others."

"Replacing Xavi? Nobody can replace such a great player. He was an idol around the world. I'm a different player."

"I'll play alongside the best players iof the world, at the best stadium of the world... Competition is tough, but I'm here to enjoy."

"Luis Enrique called me. It made me feel happy. I liked it that he got in touch to tell me he wanted me at his team."

"I saw Luis Enrique scoring a really nice goal in Istanbul. I was a ballboy at that game. And now he's my coach..."

"I've always been a fighter. I can play good or bad, but I always try to do the best I can."

"I've dreamed all my life to get here. I'll have to adapt to a new system, it won't be easy. I want to become a better player."

"I think Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Iniesta and I can play together all five. Why not...? I think it will happen this season."

"Shirt number? That's not important to me. I will make a decision after I've talked about it with my teammates."

"Luis Enrique called me after the deal was done and Iniesta sent me a message to welcome me, liked that a lot."

"Just putting on the Barça shirt already made me nervous..."

"Row with Neymar? There was always a lot of tension in the games, but that's the past. What happens on the pitch, stays on the pitch."

"Loan until end Fifa ban? That's not an option. I will use these six months to adapt to the club and the city."

Home of Barca Fans